First minute or so reminds me of the time I tried that binaural brain waves thing...
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
someone once said that you can just sleep next to a refrigerator and get the same effect
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
I don't understand it either. But I guess they make decent money from it and if I could put out the exact same song for 5 CD's without any effort and make however much they are from it I would.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
hmmm, seems to me like ur avatar would suggest u have explored many different mindsets ie. acid, which is what u would have to be on to enjoy this.
1. The name is not cool, it's trying to be cool and just comes off as pretentious. Their music comes off as even more pretentious.

2. They suck.

Tsmitty6, acid would make them even worse, not better.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Oct 21, 2009,
It seems like all they do live though is try to be as loud as possible.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
aquired taste.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Drone doom really isnt my style. I've tried getting into them, but it's pretty hard. I do believe that a lot of it is great halloween music though.

This belongs in the metal forum, or the docking thread at least...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all