Page 1 of 3
My science teacher washed her hands till they bled and put on hand sanitizer on twice every 5 minutes and told everyone in the class to wash their hands but I didnt and she asked me why and I said I didnt care if I got infected.

Is it me or is this swine flu business going wayyyyyyy too out of hand? Only one out of 1,000 kids in my school has it and they are thinking about closing down school for 2 weeks. He's not even in school now. This is the number one discussion at my school and even the most tough kids are scared shitless of this nonsense. So what do you think pit, is this going a little too far or what?
Most sensible people would agree that this has gotten ridiculous.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

yes it is out of hand.

you shouldnt be afraid of the swine flu, its just a flu.

you have more chances of dying from the regular seasonal flu, unless your really unhealthy, have some health proplems like asthma ,or have AIDS dont worry about it, if you do get it and your perfectly healthy your ganna be alright. you might not have the best week but you will survive.

if you dont want to be sick just take alot of vitamin d, dont take a god damn vaccine.
By washing your hands too often you're actually increasing the chances of getting sick.

Edit: Your "science" teacher just showed how much she knows about science. Disregard anything she teaches.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Oct 21, 2009,
this whole pig flu thing is a ****ng joke. its less dangerous then any other strain of flu, its got a smaller mortality rate, and its less contagious. its being as over done as the American depression was last year. one of the students in my class tried to make a big deal about it today, i told her the facts and she shut her face. now they are trying to make a big deal about the vaccinations. its not dangerous, you dont need them so you dont need to flip out about it. but the media will do its job and make sure that there are riots and mass destruction and chaos because they blow everything out of proportion.

ps, your teacher is a retard and should be removed from the education system.
Hysssteeria! Bwenu bwenu Bwenu bwe-Mass Hyyysstterria! Bwuenu bwenu bwenu bwenu!
It's been grossly blown out of proportion, there's not much of a danger from it but the pharmaceutical industry wants you to think it's like air-borne AIDS or something. Plus the vaccine has 25,000 times the amount of mercury in it than is allowed in food by the FDA. Some food for thought to all of you thinking about getting the vaccine.
if anything you should be more afraid of the vaccine itself.

the swine flu happened in 1976 and more people died from taking the vaccine that they did from the actual swine flu.

then again that was 30 years ago, but they over hyped it back then like they are doing now.
I'm going to dress up like a person who has swine flu for halloween and scare the crap out of everyone. I plan to put scabbies on my face, make my skin really pale and wear a biohazard suit along with a face mask to prevent the infection from spreading.

Probably the scariest costume idea ever.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
It kind of spread fast... thats the issue... its this centuries black plague.
If I touched her pussy I'd probably wash my hands till they bled too.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I don't think it's something to be too concerned about, but there have been way more kids at my school sick, and seriously sick, this year than any other before. Washing your hands before eating and whatnot is definitely a good idea, but people like your teacher are taking it too far. Chances are good it will get worse quickly, but all you can really do to prevent it is wash, sneeze into kleenex, etc. There's no need to get too worked up about it, but also no need to blatantly disregard it.

Edit:
Quote by okwow76

if anything you should be more afraid of the vaccine itself.

the swine flu happened in 1976 and more people died from taking the vaccine that they did from the actual swine flu.

then again that was 30 years ago, but they over hyped it back then like they are doing now.

also this
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Last edited by chaos13 at Oct 21, 2009,
Being a perfectly healthy young adult, I'm not terribly concerned about this so called "swine flu." Yes, it is out of hand. The regular flu kills people too. I've had that one, on multiple, and I'm still here. It's no big deal. Kick back a few glasses of orange juice, keep hydrated, and sleep.
does anyone else think that people getting the vaccine makes it worse?
if you don't get it there's a chance that you won't get the flu at all, and if you do get the vaccine, you end up getting it.
They say you won't get it as bad as if you got the flu without a vaccine, but I think it's bullshit.
people don't seem to realize that lot's of people die from the flu each year, they just never make the news. But because the odd number of people are dieing from H1N1 it's a big deal. 48 people died from a suicide bombing two days ago but the number one story was some messed up unhealthy baby who died from the flu.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Oh did you know swine flu is spread through the air - coughing etc... not from not washing your hands.... poster in work showed it.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Most sensible people would agree that this has gotten ridiculous.

Sense being a thing that not a lot of people have these days unfortunately.

Oh yeah and I'm too drunk to work MS Paint but "Carol never wore her safety goggles. Now she has swine flu.
Last edited by st.stephen at Oct 21, 2009,
Quote by neidnarb11890
Being a perfectly healthy young adult, I'm not terribly concerned about this so called "swine flu." Yes, it is out of hand. The regular flu kills people too. I've had that one, on multiple, and I'm still here. It's no big deal. Kick back a few glasses of orange juice, keep hydrated, and sleep.

Swine flu has a nasty habit of killing healthy young adults.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by oooweeooo_ooo
does anyone else think that people getting the vaccine makes it worse?
if you don't get it there's a chance that you won't get the flu at all, and if you do get the vaccine, you end up getting it.
They say you won't get it as bad as if you got the flu without a vaccine, but I think it's bullshit.

I'm taking my chances without the vaccine.
Quote by Nelsean
I'm going to dress up like a person who has swine flu for halloween and scare the crap out of everyone. I plan to put scabbies on my face, make my skin really pale and wear a biohazard suit along with a face mask to prevent the infection from spreading.

Probably the scariest costume idea ever.

i really want to steal that idea. And yes the swine flu should be treated just like the seasonal flu. Also most people should NOT get the vaccine. We have an immune system for a reason. btw i am in no way a doctor but I do know a lot of people make money off of flu vaccines.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
It's no worse than the Flu, but it has an interesting way of spreading currently.

A school close to me has been closed down because over 900 students have been reported to have flu like symptoms. oh well.

Four Year Strong Plays in D Standard. Not Drop D.
Quote by Ed Hunter

I just slapped the computer screen with my dick because of this thread.
this thing is going to be I AM LEGEND, but true.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by riffmasterjosh
i really want to steal that idea.

Go for it, but if I see you at a party in tucson with the same idea im gonna cum on your face.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Jackal58
Swine flu has a nasty habit of killing healthy young adults.

really you dont say professor.

well, gees what, der de der.
so does regular swine flu. so whats the big deal about this one.

you have .5% chance of dying of the swine flu, 1% from the regular flu.

you guys know we live in a pandemic 6 world according to the WHO(world health organazation), OMG, up is down, black is white, were all going to die.

i think malaria would be more a reason to make declare this a level 6 pandemic.
Quote by Nelsean
Go for it, but if I see you at a party in tucson with the same idea im gonna cum on your face.

I believe I have to sig you.

Four Year Strong Plays in D Standard. Not Drop D.
Quote by Ed Hunter

I just slapped the computer screen with my dick because of this thread.
Anthropology 101- guy in the class be4 mine has it
Poly Sci 101- guy 2 seats over from me has it
Physics 105- we are all clean

i spent 3 days in a house w/ a woman who had the flu. the hospital in the rural town didnt have the tools to test for swine flu, but she already had a flu shot, so it probably was.

actually washing ur hands too much is bad, especially with anti-bacterial soap, the bacteria just mutate and gain resistance from it.

i think we r at the right level of awareness for this issue. let the germaphones flip a bitch, let the slobs be one of us just like a stranger on the bus tryina make his way home, and those of us in the middle well everything will be just fine, everything everythign will be alright, alright?
Quote by Nelsean

You live in Tucson?
I is envious.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Meh, 15+ people in my school have it. There were 180+ people absent in my school the last two days. I think it's a load of crap. I don't want the school to shutdown, causing school to last 2 weeks longer.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by okwow76
really you dont say professor.

well, gees what, der de der.
so does regular swine flu. so whats the big deal about this one.

you have .5% chance of dying of the swine flu, 1% from the regular flu.

you guys know we live in a pandemic 6 world according to the WHO(world health organazation), OMG, up is down, black is white, were all going to die.

i think malaria would be more a reason to make declare this a level 6 pandemic.

I wasn't aware that I was speaking about an irregular type of swine flu.
People over 50 (like me) have already been exposed to this thing at least once if not twice. Hospitalization rates for this particular flu are upside down. Most flu bugs like to kill old geezers like me. This one likes to kill punks like you.
Oh and your penis is showing.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Yeah, people are over-reacting a lot, especially at schools.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

A friend of mine got it.

She's still alive and well as far as I know.
ಠ_ಠ
I don't go to school, but I think I could have already had it and it's already long gone. I have a scary (to illness) strong immune system.

As for the shots, they are likely more harmful than the flu since they are not properly tested. And even then, I'm iffy as the fact the flu is not anymore serious than any other year yet there's this whole "OMG! It's an EPIDEMIC! MILLIONS ARE DYING! WE'RE ALL GONNA' DIE! MOMMA SAVE ME!" mentality behind it, that really raises a red flag when the facts in everyday life don't line up with what's on the TV and news.

All this crap is overhyped, but then they had the same crap going on in the 70's and from what I've been told nobody paid attention to it.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
I'm almost certain I got an early strain of swine flu, so I don't care. I didn't even care when I was ill. You know why? I have the best damn vaccine that's ever existed; my immune system.
it isnt a big deal. a bunch of my friends got it, and are fine now. we have a small school of about 500, and like 160 kids were gone because of it.
I don't know if it's the swine flu, but something has definitely been going around within an hour from my house radius. I've had a bad cough and a runny nose along with frequent headaches for almost a month now, and loads of other people I know have the same symptoms. Mine started to go away, but I just worked with my friend who's also sick for four hours, and now I have my cough back.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by kyle100
I don't know if it's the swine flu, but something has definitely been going around within an hour from my house radius. I've had a bad cough and a runny nose along with frequent headaches for almost a month now, and loads of other people I know have the same symptoms. Mine started to go away, but I just worked with my friend who's also sick for four hours, and now I have my cough back.

Ever think about a cold, or mabey allergies?

The Swine Flu is a joke really, I know 5 people that have had it, and I hung out with them for hours knowing that they had it. I still dont have the swine flu, and I have never been vaccinated for any kind of flu ever, and have never gotten any kind of flu, be Swine Flu, Bird Flu, ****** Flu, Turd Flu, Seasonal Flu.

The reason its spreading so fast is because nobody has any immunity to it, since, its comparable to a new strand of flu, just like what the regular flu does every year, changes. I bet that more people will die of the regular flu than people who die from the almighty Swine Flu.
On the news today (well yesterday now), they mentoned that around 110 people in the UK had died of swine flu. At the end they urged people to take the vaccine because 65000 in the UK had become infect, and that the vaccine was our only defence against it. I was just like "wat?"
The only defence apart from maybe , I dunno, our immune systems? As far as I'm concerned 110 out of 65000 seems like pretty good odds.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Around 200-300/1300 kids have it at my school, but it's not closed.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Page 1 of 3