Yeah. Thread title pretty much says it all.

He moved up from Kentucky, because he was sick of life there. He got a job with his friend, who I'm also good friend with.

They were headed to work last week when one of the cars broke down. There's this service station near where it broke down, about a few hundred feet. So Mike (the one who passed away) decided that he would push Kylie's (the other guy) car with his truck, since it's all uphill. Everything is going fine, when a driver doing nearly 70 slams into Mike's truck.

He was airlifted, and was immediately put into surgery to remove a blood clot in his brain. He was in a coma for four or so days. They were feeding oxygen into his brain to try and keep him alive. Yesterday, he passed away. Kylie is pretty messed up; he keeps blaming himself.

His birthday was two weeks away. He was 19...

Funny little world, innit?
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--

Not very funny today man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Damn man, that's horrible. My thoughts go out to his friends and family.
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
yeah. some kid got hit by a car in front of my old high school two days ago. I was going by in the bus and there was police everywhere. I think his condition is stable now.
That sucks man.

You all have our thoughts. (and prayers if you want them.)

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
RIP Mike.

And RIP Joanna. She's a girl I knew who passed away the other night. She had a seizure in while sleeping and called her grandpa because she didn't know what to do. She gained control of herself, but shortly after that she had another seizure and called 911. They picked her up but she passed away in the ambulance, apparently the second seizure made her heart start pumping backwards and her brain stopped getting oxygen.
Last edited by dudius at Oct 21, 2009,
when people ever rip on me for doing dangerous things such as eating my burgers too rare or drinking too much, i go, well how did u get here, in this location where we are talking. u got here in a big metal box going rediculous speeds, and putting ur life in the hands of hundreds of other people going rediculous speeds with various levels of driving experience and training. and u say what im doing is dangerous?

driving, the most dangerous thing we do on a daily basis. im sorry for ur loss man. jus remember the good times, and you know what, i know its corny to say, especially cuz im not religious, but hes in a better place.
Sucks. I dont drive because i cant, but i know if i drove at a young age i would not be alive.

Does he get death in service benefit with his job? His relatives could receive 5 or 6 times his annual salary.
isn't it crazy how it's so damn quick? Like were slowly dying constantly, but like something could happen in space like a meteor destroying us, or the sun growing and enveloping earth, and none of us would know, we would just be dead.

I guy I played hockey with for years took his life, now I don't condone suicide at all, but it's crazy how it just happens. Another guy I knew was riding a motor cycle and stopped at a light, guy ran into him and he slid about 40 feet. I'm sorry about your loss, but the pit is here for you
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Last edited by westdyolf at Oct 21, 2009,
My math teacher died on Monday.

Does that count as a work friend?

(He was awesome btw, and had a Staples button. He helped one of my friends a lot when she got bullied, and she cried Tuesday in school.)

I know how you feel though man. My personal friend died in 2008 when his parents (who were alcoholics) caught his house on fire. 6 people, including my friend and two other young children, died in the blaze.

My friend was only 13 when he died.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Oct 21, 2009,
Ok. Serious talk RIGHT NOW.

If your friend Kylie keeps blaming himself, comfort him, be by his side, ask him to seek counseling immediately if you notice it getting worse and worse.

I had a good friend kill himself because he let blame for the death of his own friend eat his mind alive. He eventually committed suicide. Remember... Blaming yourself for the death of someone isnt correct mourning, and although it might seem that way, it is incredibly psychologically damaging... Just keep that in mind if you decide to read my post...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'm sorry for your loss. The whole thing is so arbitrary, I kind of take back the things I've said about wanting to die in a swift, arbitrary manner...
I say it like this. Its better something happening then something else happening and it being much more worse then what happened.
Quote by Bamitchell
So you have possible wang cancer and your on drugs? PWNT.

"Money Can't Buy Life" - Bob Marley
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
I know how miserable close deaths are. You just have to push through.

EDIT: Like Nealsan said, help out your friend Kylie, it seems like he really needs it right now.
Quote by Nelsean
Ok. Serious talk RIGHT NOW.

If your friend Kylie keeps blaming himself, comfort him, be by his side, ask him to seek counseling immediately if you notice it getting worse and worse.

I had a good friend kill himself because he let blame for the death of his own friend eat his mind alive. He eventually committed suicide. Remember... Blaming yourself for the death of someone isnt correct mourning, and although it might seem that way, it is incredibly psychologically damaging... Just keep that in mind if you decide to read my post...

Quoted for truth
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break