Page 1 of 3
I'm 19 and Halloween is for 5 year olds.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
UG has a pumpkin carvin' contest goin' on.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I think that you are over the age of 13 and therefore Halloween means nothing
if you're 21+ it's very important.

Im going to a house party and i'm gonna get drunk and laid.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I think holidays are all overrated and just an excuse for the government to make money.

/ thread
halloween party at my college. i think it's still fun ... i mean, come on. it's free candy!
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Quote by Fenderhippie69

Dude you're wrong im 18, and im still going trick or treating.
Last edited by redneckrebel at Oct 22, 2009,
I looked outside and nobody has any decorations up or anything. It's weird. It kinda makes Halloween that much scarier when there's no happy kids around to spruce it up.
Dude im gonna put on my football pads and tackle little kids and steal their candy
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
i still trick or treat and i'm almost 17. if you're not gonna do that, the least you can do is party with your friends or something.
Quote by KileManA7X
I think holidays are all overrated and just an excuse for the government to make money.

/ thread

The playground of the world
Halloween is my favourite time of year. I get to dress up and it's socially acceptable to be drunk in public. What could be better?!
two words: FREE CANDY
plus the super cheap candy the next day at the stores
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I might dress up for Halloween. I work 2-11 that night and we're allowed to dress up, so I might as well make the best of it by dressing up as Fred Flintstone.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Halloween is for penguins.

Fixed.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
well I've seen about 2342343 threads asking what people should dress up as, so the answer to your question: yes peple care.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Eh, to me it's just another excuse for me to get drunk. But there's always a party, so that's good.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Eh, the cops around here wont let me chase the local kids around with a chainsaw and chop off their arms and watch them squirm around on the ground with blood shooting out their orphaces.

<_< >_>

On a more serious note, halloween is not really my thing, unless I'm out on a date at a horrer house with a good looking girl.
Quote by archangels666
You're obviously somewhere between the ages of 13 and 20.

It's important for candy and alcohol for those ages, respectively.

and vice versa
You never had a creepy guy on your block that passed out tequila shots to the kids who went around without their parents?
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
well im going to a party this halloween and last time there was pot and booze so might be gettin some action
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
Are you kidding!?!?! Every Samaihn (Halloween) I go and light a black cat on fire to appease the moon goddess and ensure a bountiful harvest for the whole village! Good timez...

But seriously Halloween is my favourite holiday. You get scare the shit out of little kids and get free candy! ON THE SAME NIGHT!
I like Halloween cause i like dressing up and getting wasted with others dressed up at house parties haha, its just amusing for one night, plus if you're bad ass enough u can just go steal some kids candy, not that i would, but im sure some would lol
I love Halloween. Around here it seems like everybody still cares about it.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Fenderhippie69

I'm 19 and Halloween is for drinking.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by sixstringsteve
I'm 19 and Halloween is for drinking.

agree'd hahaha
cowgrls-frmhell

"Straight out of hell
One of a kind
Stalking his victim
Don't look behind you

- - - - Night Crawler! - - - -"
Halloweens origins are way more interesting than as we know it now.

Back in the days the pagans used to belive that on halloween the spirit world and the mortal world were merged, and the shamans would try and prophecise for the future.

Much more interesting than kids in costumes, amirite?
you mean the day that all girls are obligated to wear incredibly slutty outfits and get totally shitfaced?

what's wrong with that?

edit: holy shit, is UG no longer censoring the word shit?
Go Veg.
Quote by Faded Grey
Halloweens origins are way more interesting than as we know it now.

Back in the days the pagans used to belive that on halloween the spirit world and the mortal world were merged, and the shamans would try and prophecise for the future.

Much more interesting than kids in costumes, amirite?

HELL YEAH! Pagan holidays FTW!
Party harrdy.... free candy. free booze. you get to dress up in a costume, act like an idiot with friends, and have fun.
it's alot more an adult holiday now. Around here parents are so overprotected they often don't let their kids stay out past dark. 16 and above kids and adults just turn it into a huge party, which i thoroughly enjoy.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by shredmeiser101
it's alot more an adult holiday now. Around here parents are so overprotected they often don't let their kids stay out past dark.

.:SHOCK:.

Quote by shredmeiser101
16 and above kids and adults just turn it into a huge party, which i thoroughly enjoy.

Nice
I've never celebrated Halloween... Judaism doesn't have Halloween or Christmas...
Page 1 of 3