Ok, well I have always had feelings for my ex g.f things just never really worked at at one point when both of us went to college, anyways she kinda made it clear that she didnt want to see me because of some long stories, I sent her a card and we met for coffee but other than that I haven't seen her in a long time, would it be weird if I went to her college and tried to meet her?, I dont have her number and pretty much no way to get in touch with er
Stalker much?

Yeah it would be weird man.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
It's very stalkerish and girls can tell if you're stalking them.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
In all seriousness you have to consider whether or not she's worth it. Seeing that you're asking Pit, this isn't a serious issue. Don't waste your time. She's probably nailed 3 guys since she's been in college.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
sounds like a bad idea man. it seems like she was pretty clear that she doesnt want to see you anymore and youd probably come off as a creep. dont do it,
Well, if you just "happen" to "accidentally" run into her, what's the harm? Don't show her your chloroform off the bat though.
how do you not have her number yet you went out for coffee, sent her cards to her house, and find out which college she goes to. why dont you send her another card instead
Let it die man. Nothing good comes of re-dating someone you've already dated. You broke up for a reason.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Just move on, I have an ex that I dont talk to anymore due to *insert long story here*, I eventually relized that its easyer and better to move on and look for someone else. Dosent mean you cant keep in touch, but showing up at her school is not going to send a good message. But, everybody is different, could work, might not.
well to be honest, I have never been more sure of a girl, I'm 22 years old dated some girl's after her and realized shes the one, the sad thing is she didn't do anything bad, and it was me when I was stupid. anyways would it be weird if I went to her college and dropped off a card and flower?
Quote by amicone18
I dont have her number and pretty much no way to get in touch with er

Myspace? Facebook? Maybe you should get in contact with her on these before you decide to try anything irrational, you may just get maced or tazed if you stalk her.
Weird.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
It's not like that I dated her for a while, and she knows im not that kinda person, all I did was mail her a card once around March, I think it wouldn't be bad to drop off something like a card, or flower at the front desk and have it sent to her
Quote by amicone18
well to be honest, I have never been more sure of a girl, I'm 22 years old dated some girl's after her and realized shes the one, the sad thing is she didn't do anything bad, and it was me when I was stupid. anyways would it be weird if I went to her college and dropped off a card and flower?

When you put it that way, then droppinng off a card and flowers might be a romantic thing to do. As long as she dosent catch you dropping it off, or if she already has a boyfriend, then its just kinda akward.
Why not just walk around campus and "accidentally" bump into her? Just say your thinking of transferring because there are more opportunities at her college.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Quote by amicone18

dude you gotta stop thinking like that. Whenever guys start liking a girl they put this girl into a world where she can do nothing wrong and is the nicest person ever. Stop thinking like that and look at the bad sides to the situation. then again, thats just my opinion...
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Last edited by chrismetal86 at Oct 21, 2009,
Quote by chrismetal86
dude you gotta stop thinking like that. Whenever guys start liking a girl they put this girl into a world where she can do nothing wrong and is the nicest person ever. Stop thinking like that and look at the bad sides to the situation. then again, thats just my opinion...

You know what your problem is? You're putting the pussy on a pedestal.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Why dont you write her another card?
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all