Ever dated an ex who did something terrible to you yet you forgave her, and got back together anyway?
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
yes. >.>
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Yes. She killed my family, ran me bankrupt, and cheated on me with her own brother.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
yes. >.>

Care to elaborate?

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yes. She killed my family, ran me bankrupt, and cheated on me with her own brother.

Shit dude, sucks for you, or your just very dumb, her killing your family should of been your first clue.

But, no, to be on topic, I havent ever dated an ex, because mainly, well, not going to talk about.
Quote by PinoyxRockar
Care to elaborate?

Um, sure. If I'm gonna share my darkest times with someone why shouldn't it be the pit?
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by epiless
hmm, did that like six time actually. first four she broke my heart. got that bitch back the last two times.
ahh funny stories there

Whoa, you let her break your heart 4 times? I only ever let them break it once. depending on the situation I might give them another chance.

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Me and my current gf broke up for a short period of time, but got back together because it was a mistake to begin with. So I guess technically I'm dating an ex?

As for my ex of three years before her, I'm never touching that again....*shivers*
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
My ex tried to get me back just because I was after someone else and wasn't upset about her breaking up with me anymore, so then I started to like her again and she screwed me over.... just be careful man thats my advice and don't let it ruin your chances with someone who might be better
No. Because I always remind myself there's a reason we broke up in the first place. Whatever reason it was it didn't work once, why would it work a second time? Just my opinion...
Well seeing as you made a thread about it, im guessing you either are, or are thinkin about dating your ex who did that. IMO unless she/he majorly changed i wouldnt touch base on it. I did it one too..actually like 3 or 4 too many times and it sucks in the end.
No, i only have one ex that screwed me over in a bad way, and i would never date her again.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Yeah, probably would've been better off without getting back together..but I got her pregnant, it's a little low to leave a woman when she's pregnant. Regardless, the baby didn't make it due to it stopped growing, and we're still together.
Quote by JacobTheMe

Oh Jacob, I've missed you.

And to answer TS's question, I've gotten back together with a girl, but I was the one who left her.
The playground of the world
Yeah, some times you'll find that when you have immense feelings for a lady it's not as hard as you think to overlook the bad times, and start over.
Not really. I had sex with my ex. The thing is we were still sorta together but not really...idk

In the end she broke my heart but I'm cool now and I hate her because she talked shit about me behind my back so...yeah its weird but bow I've got a new much better girlfriend so I'm happy
Last edited by Iivewire at Oct 22, 2009,
Quote by stoner179
Well seeing as you made a thread about it, im guessing you either are, or are thinkin about dating your ex who did that. IMO unless she/he majorly changed i wouldnt touch base on it. I did it one too..actually like 3 or 4 too many times and it sucks in the end.

You're right, I just wanted to know everybody's opinion on going back to bad relationships.

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
my freshman year in high school went like this gf1 gf2 gf1 gf2....but i broke up with them every time. The only lasting gf turned ex I've had(almost 4 years)......ya. I wouldn't ever touch that again. Amazing body. beautiful face....crazy, money taking wh0re. and yes that's justified, she cheated on me.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Lemme guess...she pooped on your bed?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana