Page 1 of 2
Then his neighbors and the city tell him to tear it down...

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2009/10/20/four_story_treehouse_discord_rise_in_worcester_neighborhood/

Now, I can see the neighbors point of view. They don't want him to peep into their home. I can also see that this is a dumbshit reason, because if he really wanted to peep into their windows, he'd build something less conspicuous.

Yeah, the treehouse might be unsafe for little kids, but if that happens, they're trespassing anyway, the little shits deserve it.

Also, the threats against the guy should be taken to court if those neighbors want to whine and moan about something so trivial.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
That picture of the treehouse is so much win. I'm going to live in a treehouse when I'm older.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
That's a sweet tree house. When I was younger I had a tree house but looking back it kind of sucked and was probably very unsafe and poorly built.
kills property value for all the neighbors I guess.

That's still mad props to the guy.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by whitenihilist
I would just pay the fine and tell my neighbors eat shit and get over it.

Or watch them do it...

Very this.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
People are so fricking anal they forgot about having FUN! What kind of person would shut down a treehouse because they're afraid of people spying on them? The neighbours obviously have something to hide.
Quote by Zomby Woof
That sucks, he seems like a nice guy.

Neighbor: Hey um...I know I said you could build a tree house but I don't think you should be extending it over my roof...

Him: Fuck you, I can do whatever the hell I want!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by whitenihilist
I would just pay the fine and tell my neighbors eat shit and get over it.

Or watch them do it...

Great that you have $300 dollars a day to burn on the fine.
Quote by st.stephen
People are so fricking anal they forgot about having FUN! What kind of person would shut down a treehouse because they're afraid of people spying on them? The neighbours obviously have something to hide.

It may be fun to me, you and the owner, but the community will suffer because of property value falling and a huge focking tree house there.. I see their point of view tho, look at it
If I was rich, I'd send him enought money to keep it up for a few months, **** neighbors.

Then I'd try to figure out who sent the death threat, and proceed to vandalise their property since they're that ****ing anal about it.
The neighbors are just jealous that was the most amazing tree house I have ever seen
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by Will Swanson

how much for a room sir?
MY gear

Carvin DC 200
Crate GLX 200h
Monster Cable Rock
Dunlop Stubbys 3.0
MIsfits Skullbusters strings
All these treehouses are WIN WIN WIN!!!

i want to live in any of those!
Whoa, never seen anything like that in my life.
Awesome!
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons
"Now, after a city inspection and complaints from neighbors - one neighbor allegedly threatened to kill him - his lair in the sky must come down."

KILL HIM. Over a tree house...
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I think the guy may have been a newgrounds user, because someone made a thread which sounds suspiciously like this on the BBS.
either that or he heard the story and tried to make the NG community belive that it was him...
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by Zomby Woof
That sucks, he seems like a nice guy.

Until he invites little kids into his "treehouse" ZOMG!

people should leave other people alone. Bunch of dreamkillers
I had a neighbor who also built a giant tree house. He kept looking into everyones window and we couldnt do anything to stop him, we were victims to his sick peeping games. People told up to just shut the blinds but that is what he wants us to do, he wants us to live in fear of his gaze of terror.
If he had 300 a day, i'm sure he would keep it.
Quote by Unofficial
You're right, **** being 15, you guys are all jerks.

Why would you try and state a "defense?" There's no defense for being a plain old ass.

My Roflcopter pwns your Roflcopter

Firm supporter in having a first ever drum forum
Talk about douchebag neighbors and community. Poor guy.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
You guys are all forgetting that the ewoks built an entire village of treehouses. Don't **** with those guys.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Will Swanson

urdoinitwrong

kinda...

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I opened the article and started reading...

Quote by article
Michael Chapman has until Nov. 2 to take down the treehouse he recently built in his yard, or face a fine of $300

"oh, that's not so bad. just pay it and he can keep it "

Quote by the next line
a day

I bet they hate it cuz he won't let them play in it because they're all smelly buttheads ehehe
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by kjhelms
If he had 300 a day, i'm sure he would keep it.

Wonder if he's playing the lottery this week?
Quote by element4433
I bet they hate it cuz he won't let them play in it because they're all smelly buttheads ehehe

Que the "No GIRLS!" sign
Quote by ChangeMyName
Que the "No GIRLS!" sign
No way. With a tree house that great, you'd be rolling in pussy.

I seriously don't get why his neighbors care that much. I mean it's a tree house; if he really wanted to look in your window do you think he'd build a huge structure like that? The guy is out 12,000 dollars and 3 months of work just because his neighbors are too stuck up to have something different in their neighborhood. He built it for fun, they should try to have some.

And I wanna play on it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Officially building a treehouse to live in now.

Seriously, this is a sad story. I'm almost crying it's so sad. This guy just wanted to build his dream and everyone is taking a crap on it, like fat pussies.

EDIT: If he don't mind moving to the states, he can live in my back yard, I don't care. I'd love for that to happen. We have an assload of trees. Even a tiny, crappy treehouse.

I should go fix that shit up, it's pretty cool.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Last edited by woodenbandman at Oct 22, 2009,
Page 1 of 2