If they need some album art, they can ask me.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
If you enjoy deathcore then go for it. It'd be fun to give it a shot. Their riffs are professional for core and they keep good common core time signatures. I would do it.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I should have added i noticed they seem to be booting their guitarist and drummer, so all might not be well in the band etc.
I find them a bit dull, personally, but if that's the sort of thing you're into, go for it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I'm likin' the groove of that song

But yeah, give it a go, if you don't like the gig, then quit.
They sound like a less good version of Your Memorial to me. Go for it though! The usage of chants is a good idea, but "Fight for you right to party?" Those are kind of lame and unoriginal. Otherwise they're alright. Like I said before, go for it dude.
Quote by kenan6346
I'm likin' the groove of that song

But yeah, give it a go, if you don't like the gig, then quit.

yeah i can always quit i guess if i got the gig
Quote by whalepudding
I find them a bit dull, personally, but if that's the sort of thing you're into, go for it.

This
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
The song was quite good until the "Fight for your right to party" part, which is extremely lame. If they play that in a black/death metal bar, I hope they can take a few empty beer bottles to the head without collapsing. Also, the vocalist kinda blows.
"Fight for the right to party" is used in another song chanted like that, but I don't remember which one, or by whom. I will agree that is very lame though. Otherwise I say go for it and let them know that you're just going to test it out and see if it works for you so they don't expect you to be "officially" in the band right away.
Quote by Mad Marius
The song was quite good until the "Fight for your right to party" part, which is extremely lame. If they play that in a black/death metal bar, I hope they can take a few empty beer bottles to the head without collapsing. Also, the vocalist kinda blows.

This isnt eastern Europe bro.
yeah, the party thingy sucked dick, didnt notice it, only watched the first minutes
Quote by Toph Rulez D00d
"Fight for the right to party" is used in another song chanted like that, but I don't remember which one, or by whom. I will agree that is very lame though. Otherwise I say go for it and let them know that you're just going to test it out and see if it works for you so they don't expect you to be "officially" in the band right away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NdAUnnU9Ac
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.