i have:

Squire Jagmaster that is dern nice shape, the tremelo cover is missing, needs a trem spring, and some pickups, is a good guitar plays well no neck warp, only 2 dings one was so small i couldn't get a photo of it, it has the pots, knobs and trem bar, only thing it really requires to play is a set of humbuckers.

Epiphone SG Special, this guitar is messed up, it plays well, neck is straight and good, but has numberous dings, and a couple of extra holes in the control area, includes tune-o-matic bridge and tail piece, pickup selector, and one pot and a handful of speed knobs just like the one that is on it. one positive note is the neck and body are mahogany not the typical low end wood, must have been a special run in it's day, i dunno, i just know the grain says mahogany.

a couple of BC Rich humbuckers, one neck and one bridge, in decent shape, the neck has about 14 inches of lead, the bridge has about 11 inches, they are 2 conductor pickups

and lastly a Duncan Designed HB-103 neck pickup with about 10 inches on it, 4 conductor.

things i could use / looking for:

Boss ML-2 Metal Core

Boss Digital Delay any DD-X
-would have an active interest in other Boss pedals too, excluding CH-1, DS-1, and MD-2

Black Floyd Rose Trem (or licenced knife edge), would be willing to trade a kahler spyder 2720 for the floyd rose, which is missing the trem are, and one of the fine tuners could get a photo on request.

might concider BC Rich Projects as well
jagmaster 1
jagmaster 2
jagmaster 3
jagmaster 4
BC Rich Buckers
Duncan Designed HB-103N
Epiphone SG Special
would you sell the jagmaster instead of trade?
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Quote by hushie_619
would you sell the jagmaster instead of trade?

i suppose it would depend on the offer

also would be interested in certain Ibanez guitars
I'll start my offer at $100 shipped.
Quote by Kensai
Quote by hushie_619
I'll start my offer at $100 shipped.

if you were in the US that'd be peachy, but from previous experience shipping to canada is not all that pretty, i shipped a wireless router to canada a couple weeks back that cost me 23 dollars US, and if i had shipped it to a domestic locale it'd only have cost me 6 dollars, i.e. can't do it shipped, 90 plus you cover shipping i could do.
I could do $90 + shipping, but it'll take me until the end of the month (payday). I'll get back to you if I get the money sooner.
Quote by Kensai
Quote by hushie_619
I could do $90 + shipping, but it'll take me until the end of the month (payday). I'll get back to you if I get the money sooner.

no problem, so that mean you want me to hold it for ya, or are you not certain?
also have a 1980's transistor (not IC) big muff pi with tone bypass if anyone is interested in that.
are you holding the jagmaster for hushie? i could do $100 + shipping next week to illinois
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
how much would shipping be to 62946?
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
how much for the muff?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Sparta, Michigan...hahaha.

I have a friend at MSU that might be interested in some of this stuff, including the Jagmaster...I'll text him today.
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Quote by jacobthesnakeob
how much for the muff?

i'd like 140 shipped to the U.S. can get photos if there is interest, it's a 1980's (83, or 84) can't remember off hand, i'd have to open it up for an exact year, it's the transistor version a few cosmetic issues obviously as old as it is, a bit of scuffing, and all that was once black (paint) has now faded to a blueish color, it has tone bypass, and sounds like a classic big muff should, bassy and fuzzy, not really all that noisey as compared to my Boss distortion boxes, it actually seems quieter :-\, and i'm more interested in a swap honestly, but i can sell it if i need too.
a frenzy of interest in the jagmaster, with no commitments :-( all still availible i'll take:

jagmaster 100+shipping
SG Special 40+shipping
BC Rich humbuckers 15+ shipping each, or 25+shipping for the pair
Big Muff Pi 100+shipping

also still interested in BOSS pedals.
Quote by Taco_Masher
if i string the sg special and plug it in will it work? i'm interested.

not really, it would require some pickups, strings, and to have the controls wired.
i get paid tomorrow, depending on the size of my check i might want to pick up the muff.
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Quote by jacobthesnakeob
i get paid tomorrow, depending on the size of my check i might want to pick up the muff.

oke doke :-)