Hey I found an acoustic/electric guitar I'm interested in (is this the right forum?).
It's the Crafter age 500 tm.BRS, I've been looking for reviews on it but they're not that easy to come across so I come to you to ask for your experiences with it?

I've played it and I like the feel and sound, but I want to know about build quality, does it last a long time? What are your experiences with Crafter in general? This particular one was built in Korea if that's any help.

Here's the website for it : http://crafterguitars.com/gallery_acoustic/age_series.php#

Here's a pic.

Also, another question, I've never owned an acoustic electric, is it ok to plug them into a regular electric guitar amp? Sounds stupid I know, but better to take the precaution and ask, rather than risking my gears good health. I use a Vox AD60VT.

On another note... I've lost the cursor in my "post a message" box in these forums, how do I get it back?
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
You will most likely want to get this moved to the Acoustic guitar forum.

I wouldn't use an electro-acoustic with an electric guitar amp due to diffrent frequences apprently the speakers aren't built to withstand it and it can wear down over time. Also it will sound tons better though an acoustic amp.
Quote by Zakk_Lp
You will most likely want to get this moved to the Acoustic guitar forum.

I wouldn't use an electro-acoustic with an electric guitar amp due to diffrent frequences apprently the speakers aren't built to withstand it and it can wear down over time. Also it will sound tons better though an acoustic amp.

Yeah I did a small amount of research. It's fine to plug into an electric guitar amp, it won't sound as good because an acoustic guitar has a wider spectrum frequencies and a lot of that is filtered out in an electric amp because they don't allow an extraordinary amount of frequencies to pass through. Acoustic amps compare more to hi-fi systems, so I'll just plug into my stereo... I hope that will work, but they might not have matching impedances.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by Zakk_Lp

The only thing that can really damage a guitar amp's speaker are the low harmonics a bass guitar produces, an acoustic simply can't produce these frequencies, you won't damage your amp in a ny way by plugging an acoustic in it.