Quote by CoreysMonster
you poor thing, I hope next time you get someone people actually care about

We intervied Yoko Ono. But i could care less about yoko ono. Its college radio, we do what we can. Interiew with Ensiferum and Hypocrisy is in the works.
Quote by Chaosinborn
We intervied Yoko Ono. But i could care less about yoko ono. Its college radio, we do what we can. Interiew with Ensiferum and Hypocrisy is in the works.

that's like saying "I did paris hilton once. but then I did the whore down the street, and it was much better! cum check it out!!"
Quote by CoreysMonster
that's like saying "I did paris hilton once. but then I did the whore down the street, and it was much better! cum check it out!!"

Well, to be fair. The rest of the street would probably be much safer than paris hilton.

In any case, landing an interview with a big musician is not as common for us. So like i said, we do what we can. We were seeing in flames that night, so it made sense to interview them.
Quote by CoreysMonster
you poor thing, I hope next time you get someone people actually care about

In Flames are my favourite band.

And I can ban you.

>: (
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang

And I can ban you.

Do it, please, Duncan.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
If any of you host or attend a Windows party I WILL come to your house and beat you up.
I've been here since '04.

Quote by duncang

And I can ban you.

I honestly had no idea CC's could ban people

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by duncang
DUNCANG TO THE RESCUE

Thank You.

If anyone wants to hear the interview my show is available for download HERE as soon as my show is over at 8 oclock EST(in 53 minutes)
Don't know why you're all being so cynical, he runs a college show and got a pretty big name in for an interview. I think it's pretty damn impressive.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by duncang

And I can ban you.

no you can't, you're only a CC. at most, you could ask a mod to ban me. but you have no banning powers.

but that's okay because I like you from the Tool thread.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
CCs have power now?

I wasn't notified of this

OMG HE CAN DELETE MY COLUMN CONTRIBUTIONS!!!!