I'm pretty much exclusively an acoustic fingerstyle guitarist these days because I haven't bought a 7-string electric yet, but I was introduced by a friend to this underground metal band around here in Guangzhou, China, and we became friends and recently I recorded and co-wrote these two songs with them. They are a work in progress, as we're planning on building on them in the future, but we decided to record what we've got now. They are supposed to be Cannibal Corpse influenced songs, or at least the best I could come up with at the time. The band wanted me to write the guitars in the vein of them.

First song is called 阉割, which translates into "Emasculation."
Second is 一位喜剧演员的遗书 which literally translated means "A Comedian's Posthumous Writing."

Hope you enjoy. \m/.

Metal.zip (4.2 MB)
Last edited by THE NEKRYPH at Oct 22, 2009,
I think that these songs are kick ass. Definitely a good start on both of them I would like to hear some gnarly guitar solos out of the finished product. Your vocalist and drummer are also very solid. The only problem I had was the tone of the snare in the recording which is just a preference thing, no big deal. Keep kicking ass!!!
Hey check out my band. Prog Metal/Death/Jazz
www.myspace.com/siegeofaugusta

1993 Jackson Rhoads Standard w/ EMG's for sale, PM if interested
Quote by zezimathehero
^Shut the hell up and talk about BTBAM
I'm entirely self-taught, and solos don't come naturally to me, but I can crank out a few good shred riffs if necessary.
that's cool too man. Whatever is your style is what you should go with. Ever consider throwing in some acoustic style fingerpicking into your stuff?
Hey check out my band. Prog Metal/Death/Jazz
www.myspace.com/siegeofaugusta

1993 Jackson Rhoads Standard w/ EMG's for sale, PM if interested
Quote by zezimathehero
^Shut the hell up and talk about BTBAM
dude that was really good. Your drummer is amazing!
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Quote by urrynater86
Ever consider throwing in some acoustic style fingerpicking into your stuff?

Somehow I don't feel quite so radical....