METALLICA's official web site has been updated with the following message:

"We are deeply concerned about the disappearance of 20-year-old Virginia Tech student Morgan Dana Harrington, who was last seen while attending our concert at the John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, VA, on Saturday night.

"Morgan has blonde hair and blue eyes, is 5'6", 120 lbs., and was wearing a black 'PANTERA' T-shirt, black skirt, and black boots. She was not carrying I.D. or a cell phone.

View Youtube Footage Plus Photos
Damn... hopefully she's ok...

To make things worse, Morgan's my gf's name...

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Considering it's a missing person's case i'll leave it open.

Quote by misanthropy_inc
Goddamn Metallica fans are as stupid as the band.

*reported*

MEGADETH RULZ 666

Go away.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Damn. Missing persons always scare me. Like when I hear of a person gone missing on the news, I'd always imagine that very person wandering my neighborhood. I don't know why but it's just unsettling. Hope she get's found, and its good of Metallica to recognize it.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by evening_crow
Damn... hopefully she's ok...

To make things worse, Morgan's my gf's name...

I fail to see how that makes anything worse.

Even for you.

Is her name "Morgan Dana Harrington" cause I'd imagine that could makes things worse for you, but otherwise...
i have to keep asking myself why i want to go to virginia tech. the students at that school seem cursed.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Butt Rayge

Even for you.

Is her name "Morgan Dana Harrington" cause I'd imagine that could makes things worse for you, but otherwise...

While it is not the same person, the resemblance in names does bring her up to my mind more than had it been some other. Did that not ever pass through your simple mind?

Quote by Butt Rayge

Even for you.

lol agreed.
misanthropy, you're quickly starting to look like the idiot who walks around with a "ban me" sign on his head
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666
misanthropy, you're quickly starting to look like the idiot who walks around with a "ban me" sign on his head
Shush. Talk quietly. My head is in pain. >_<

My prayers are with this family...I've been through what they're going through...

Police have received more than 100 tips from around the country, Rader said. Police have received so many calls that they established a new line to receive them more efficiently: (434) 352-3467.

Quote by funkbass369
i have to keep asking myself why i want to go to virginia tech. the students at that school seem cursed.

The only positive I see at that school is the football team
Quote by evening_crow
While it is not the same person, the resemblance in names does bring her up to my mind more than had it been some other. Did that not ever pass through your simple mind?

Of course the only reason I would ever write something like that is because I'm simple.

Morgan's a dudes name anyway.
See what happens when you go to a Metallica concert?
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by Butt Rayge
Of course the only reason I would ever write something like that is because I'm simple.

Morgan's a dudes name anyway.

Quote by diminishedtobme
Rip.

this.
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

Last edited by destöroyah at Oct 23, 2009,
Quote by evening_crow

Dude had a point. Your girlfriend's name is entirely irrelevant to this thread. Resorting to name-calling just makes you look petty and immature.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by darkcheef
The only positive I see at that school is the football team

its in the top ten list of engineering schools and it also has a great business school and a beautiful campus.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M