Hi All,

I've been surfing the net for ages trying to find some tabs (not just chords) to play as background music during prayers.

Every time i search for "short" tabs or "prayer" tabs or "tabs for background music", it comes up with completely different results to what i'm searching for or tabs that are really long.

I don't want tabs that are part of songs by bands and i'm quite a beginner.

Does anyone know if there is a section in this website or any other sites that have short tabs (4- 8 bars long) that use 2-3 chords and you can just play in repetitively..?

Cheers
Yuiop21
Quote by CptRevell
Just do something like G - C - D, or G-C-Em, something of that sort.

That plus you can strum it, or/and fingerpick it. I do that sometimes while just watching a movie as a finger exercise for my right hand.
I'm not too sure what to pick, do i just pick all the notes on the chord in any order that sounds good? or is there a particular technique, like top to bottom and back up then change cords?
Quote by yuiop21
I'm not too sure what to pick, do i just pick all the notes on the chord in any order that sounds good? or is there a particular technique, like top to bottom and back up then change cords?

you answered those two questions within that statement
Quote by yuiop21

Yes. Both of those are correct.
Or you can use random chords that sound good together (try use knowledge of "keys" if you have any - e.g. the key of C is C, F, G, Am, Dm, Em) and apply one or two of Giuliani's 120 right hand studies (Click here for that). That only uses C and G7 but there is no reason why you can't use other chords instead.

EDIT: For Giuliani's 120 right hand studies (the link), scroll down, theres the tabs.
Last edited by Fieryhead at Oct 23, 2009,