A guy's got one for sale, black with tweed grill, and even a novelty Mesa badge just to complement it

but i've been looking for 4x12 with V30's..either avatar or Mesa...but i doubt im gonna nail a Mesa rec cab for $250

it's 8 ohms btw

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Well, for what I can see on the avatar homepage they go for about 550 new.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Thats a pretty good deal in my book. Even if the cabinet is tore up...the speakers are almost worth the money.
If its in anywhere near good condition that's a great deal. They go for $350 -$400 here all the time.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Good deal. Unless it's the Traditional model. Those are essentially Fender spec cabs. Thin wood and ugly looking. Make sure it's either the Vintage or Contemporary model of 4x12.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by Van Noord
Good deal. Unless it's the Traditional model. Those are essentially Fender spec cabs. Thin wood and ugly looking. Make sure it's either the Vintage or Contemporary model of 4x12.

awww...i think it is the Traditional one

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
^So what, they don't use pine so it won't be like a Fender cab. It will sound awesome but not look as badass. Still a kickass cab and deal. I would pay that much for one of their 2x12 cabs. Also, you could sell thoseV30s for $75 each and make money off of it.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
^So what, they don't use pine so it won't be like a Fender cab. It will sound awesome but not look as badass. Still a kickass cab and deal. I would pay that much for one of their 2x12 cabs. Also, you could sell thoseV30s for $75 each and make money off of it.

It's also a straight cab...which I've never played before. Heard these straights are a bit better than slanted, so perhaps it'll sound better?

And ya, it doesn't look AS hardcore...but it'll look "nicer" than the one i have now..which looks road-worn as heck haha

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
That sounds like a wicked deal. In all honesty after playing a straight for awhile, I miss my slanted its easier to hear yourself with.