hey guys.

so i managed to find a picture of the pedals what phil demmel from machine head uses.
can someone please help me identify them as i am trying to replicate their sound.
i can only identify a phase 90 =/

thanks guys

p.s sorry for bad picture its a screen shot of a video clip =/
Attachments:
phil demmells rig.jpg
The on on the far left seems to be a Tubescreamer, and the one on the far right looks like a BOSS tuner. I know what the orange one is, but the name escapes me. MXR I'm thinking, for some reason.

The other three I'm not sure on, but they also look like BOSS pedals or Digitech pedals
Quote by 1jack369
thanks
and the orange one is an mxr phase 90 =]

I thought it was an MXR pedal
Quote by SMB13
The other three I'm not sure on, but they also look like BOSS pedals or Digitech pedals

For some reason, I think it's more likely to be Boss pedals, I think I see an OD-2 (I think it is, the yellow one) and one of the Digital Delays (DD-3, DD-6 or DD-7, it's the middle one of the 3), the left one of those 3 I have no clue what it is...

I could be very wrong though

EDIT: I looked up what Boss pedal the purple would be, and it would be the Flanger, seems pretty logical right?
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Last edited by poipoi at Oct 22, 2009,
Looks to have a Boss Flanger and delay in there to me, and they yellow might be a Boss Overdrive
Quote by poipoi
For some reason, I think it's more likely to be Boss pedals, I think I see an OD-2 (I think it is, the yellow one) and one of the Digital Delays (DD-3, DD-6 or DD-7, it's the middle one of the 3), the left one of those 3 I have no clue what it is...

I could be very wrong though

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're BOSS, but Digitech are also similar looking.

And yeah, it does look like an OD-2. Can't mistake that color, lol. As for the Delay, I had no clue.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
tube screamer - boss flanger - boss dd - boss os-2 - phase 90 - boss chromatic tuner
@chainmd: false... tuner doesn't have knobs

ibanez tube screamer, boss flanger, Boss DD-6, yellow pedal, mxr pahse 90, boss ns-2
DOD pedal, boss flanger, boss NS-2, Boss Overdrive, MXR 90, Boss delay pedal
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
Quote by 1jack369
just wandering guys is their a book on robb flynns set-up?

http://www.uberproaudio.com/content/view/238/38/
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
Quote by nightraven
and that thing on the left looks nothing like a tubescreamer. the switch looks like a DOD switch so it's likely the DOD envelope filter since it's green.

edit -

I thought it was a DOD pedal when i first saw it.
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808