Page 1 of 2
Quote by gallagher2006
Of course she's faking it, she's American and requires moar attention.

yeah because everyone in america is greedy and attention hungry
Quote by gallagher2006
...Your point?

waffles>pancakes
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by sketchy z
waffles>pancakes

True. Pancakes are pretty dire unless they have a tonne of stuff on them.
Quote by gallagher2006
True. Pancakes are pretty dire unless they have a tonne of stuff on them.

Waffles with sausage are pretty much orgasmic
Quote by CoreysMonster
Waffles with sausage are pretty much orgasmic

I like them with cinnamon icing suger Fresh fruit and good ole Canadian Maple Syrup
GO Islanders!

This video seems so fake. I mean she can run and speak fine, but when she walks she's pretty much a tard? Wtf.
Quote by Unofficial
You're right, **** being 15, you guys are all jerks.

Why would you try and state a "defense?" There's no defense for being a plain old ass.

My Roflcopter pwns your Roflcopter

Firm supporter in having a first ever drum forum
and thats why i dont get the flu shot !
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Quote by kjhelms
This video seems so fake. I mean she can run and speak fine, but when she walks she's pretty much a tard? Wtf.

i know!

It's just WEIRD
GO Islanders!

Quote by sketchy z
i know!

It's just WEIRD

It just doesn't seem like this is even possibly logical. I watched other videos of the disorder and they never walked backwards to be fine. They didn't spaz out as much either. They may have had an occasional twitch. It was more of a disoriented body. Like arms twisted slightly.
Quote by Unofficial

Why would you try and state a "defense?" There's no defense for being a plain old ass.

Quote by kjhelms

It's because her spasms make her muscles contract more than they're supposed to while walking, but when she's running her muscles probably contract more than what the spasms cause, allowing her full control of her body. At least, that's how I've reasoned it out.
lol
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by dudius
It's because her spasms make her muscles contract more than they're supposed to while walking, but when she's running her muscles probably contract more than what the spasms cause, allowing her full control of her body. At least, that's how I've reasoned it out.

I wouldn't think that mercury and formaldehyde would cause this disorder though.
Quote by Unofficial

Quote by kjhelms
I wouldn't think that mercury and formaldehyde would cause this disorder though.

"Doctor, you didn't give her the shot from that syringe, did you?"
"Why, yes I did. Is there a problem?"
"Doctor, that syringe was filled with Kool-Aid."
idk. after the whole balloon boy thing, i dont know what to believe. i mean, i was freakin out when that lil boy was up in that balloon. i was like WTF little boy! get out of that balloon! it played with my emotions so! and now this, my emotions be like "hmmmmm, on one hand i shoul feel bad for this woman, but on the other hand after balloon boy ****ed w/ my emotions, ima be a skeptical asshole".
Here, was it this hard you guys?

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dystonia/DS00684/DSECTION=symptoms

It's a legit neurological disorder. One of the hypothesized causes of dystonia is heavy metal poisoning (No, not the genre you dumb fucks). Mercury is a heavy metal, correct? There is mercury in the vaccination, correct? Too high levels of mercury could have caused this.

Was that so hard instead of saying 'FAKE! OLOLOL!!!!'

Do some research.
I dont know, that seems like she's not faking. I mean like at least it loks very realistic. Even her hands are curling inwards, that's a pretty typical symptom I've heard of with neurological disorders, and in extreme pain it can happen to, I remember my dad's hands doing the exact same thing when they switched him to another bed after the hospital while he bit a towel so it wouldn't be so loud.

I think I'm gonna buy it. Maybe it's just her brain has no problem with fast twitch nerve signals, but on slow twitch movements, like walking it's, much harder. As for the walking backwards, maybe it's just that the nerve disorder only affects the frontal part of the body as it's clearly seen.

I ain't no doctor or anything though. Funny that a flu shot would be able to do that. That is, if this is true.
Quote by TSmitty6
idk. after the whole balloon boy thing, i dont know what to believe. i mean, i was freakin out when that lil boy was up in that balloon. i was like WTF little boy! get out of that balloon! it played with my emotions so! and now this, my emotions be like "hmmmmm, on one hand i shoul feel bad for this woman, but on the other hand after balloon boy ****ed w/ my emotions, ima be a skeptical asshole".

That family is ****ing weird. I'd even go as far to say that they're even weirder that that Duggar family with like 20 kids. And they're ****ing weird.
Quote by Daffodil Lament

It's a legit neurological disorder. One of the hypothesized causes of dystonia is heavy metal poisoning (No, not the genre you dumb fucks). Mercury is a heavy metal, correct? There is mercury in the vaccination, correct? Too high levels of mercury could have caused this.

Do some research.

Why would they put a heavy metal known to be dangerous into a vaccine use in an injection. That's kindof ****ed. I mean mercury? That's like if you were stuck in desert, dried up like a prune, one the verge of death, and someone comes and says hey! here's an oasis with cold water! But careful though, it has cyanide in it.
Quote by -tempest-
yeah because everyone in america is greedy and attention hungry

Where is Hollywood again? Oh yeah, yeah that's right...
Quote by metalblaster
Why would they put a heavy metal known to be dangerous into a vaccine use in an injection. That's kindof ****ed. I mean mercury? That's like if you were stuck in desert, dried up like a prune, one the verge of death, and someone comes and says hey! here's an oasis with cold water! But careful though, it has cyanide in it.

Do you have another form of a flu vaccine without mercury?
Quote by Unofficial

Quote by metalblaster

Cause if they didnt put mercury in it, the shot wouldnt work.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by Daffodil Lament

Do some research.

I think it was more of never seeing this disorder before. The more I watched it, the more legit it seemed. I just didn't understand the running and speaking clearly. Thank you though for the link! Helps greatly.
Quote by Unofficial

Heavy Metulz!
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by kjhelms

Mercury AND FORMALDEHYDE??!!!??!!! WTF, i guess i'll have to adjust my comparison.

So desert, you on the verge of death, guy makes an oasis appear and now says...

but careful, it's got cyanide AND snakes that use it as pit stop to excrete their surplus super violently deadly venom.
Quote by tancanada
Cause if they didnt put mercury in it, the shot wouldnt work.

Well **** the shot. I dont know why people take it in the first place. You get the flu boohoo youll get through it. Thats what i do everytime i get sick, i dont go taking shots and special medication. I get myself 2 jugs of orange juice and i drink that whole day for about 2 days, then im fine. Not even kidding, EVERY TIME.
Quote by kjhelms
Do you have another form of a flu vaccine without mercury?

Is what i meant to say.
Quote by metalblaster
Is what i meant to say.

Dude, you need to stop double, triple, and quadruple posting.

Edit: About your question about mercury in the flu shot, it contains about 25 micrograms of mercury. If you don't know what that means, it's one-millionth of a gram of mercury. It's used as a sort of preservative. A tunafish sandwich contains about 28 micrograms of mercury.

And as for formaldehyde: This is used to essentially used to deactivate the virus in the vaccination. Then through a manufacturing process, the formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine.
Last edited by Daffodil Lament at Oct 22, 2009,
Page 1 of 2