Pretty good if you're playing for seven months really, you've got a Nice guitar, and an amazing taste in music....but you gotta watch out for sloppiness man, I mean, You DID play nice for seven months, but it was clear that you were struggling to play some of the songs..
Thanks! Yeah I made a few mistakes from the nervousness of being in front of the camera. First I try to play the song slow and gradually build up speed. There will be more videos to follow, I'm working on Disposable Heroes and I should be able to play alot of the song...
My Gear:

B.C. Rich Warlock Bronze Series
Jackson Performer 6
Peavey Vypyr 30
Sanpera II
Yeah, cameras make me nervous too...wait til you play your first gig

Looking forward to seeing your progress.
Oh boy, I don't know if I will play any gigs in front of strangers...It would be cool, but doubtful, unless I am the 2nd coming...lol..which at this point I AM NOT
My Gear:

Jackson Performer 6
Peavey Vypyr 30
Sanpera II
Pretty good for 7 months! Stay with it and you will get even better.
That is a badass guitar you got there too.
Thank you and thank you!!
My Gear:

Jackson Performer 6
Peavey Vypyr 30
Sanpera II
thx for the comment on my master of puppets vid

That's good for 7months man, keep it up. If you play disposable heroes after 7months ill be impressed xD
Your welcome and thank you! Master of Puppets is MY FAVORITE album by Metallica and all of the songs ROCK on that album!!!!!!

Yep, I am working on Disposable Hereos (I love that song) and I can play alot of it but I am having trouble with the D D U D D D D DUDU riff and the Chorus. Practice practice practice!!
My Gear:

Jackson Performer 6
Peavey Vypyr 30
Sanpera II