Page 1 of 7
Will any of you be watching?

I will as I want to see that Prick Nick Griffin get torn a new one.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I'm definitely watching. I might make a game out of it and take a shot every time a new vein appears on his forehead
I'll watch it on iPlayer, as I haven't got a TV license.

It could go one of two ways - either they'll keep their usual phrasing and policies and get shot down, or they'll completely change tact and try to appear harmless/sane.
Going to watch. I have no great expectations, though.
Although I do think they ought to put the woman appearing for the Tories next to Nick Griffin.
ill watch some of it but curb is on at 11.
its gonna be great
I'll be watching, will be interesting to see what questions Nick Griffin gets asked, and how he responds
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
I'll watch it. I know he's an idiot but i'm sick of all these dumbasses protesting it. He's got as much right as anyone to make a complete jackass of himself, if you don't like someones views that's not a good reason to ban them or censor them.
Quote by MightyAl
Going to watch. I have no great expectations, though.
Although I do think they ought to put the woman appearing for the Tories next to Nick Griffin.

He'll probably ask her why she isn't in the kitchen.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Zoot Allures
I'll watch it. I know he's an idiot but i'm sick of all these dumbasses protesting it. He's got as much right as anyone to make a complete jackass of himself, if you don't like someones views that's not a good reason to ban them or censor them.

I agree - governmental organisations in general have been vastly underestimating the general population's intelligence as of late.
Quote by I.O.T.M

The correct profession for any woman is secretary or nurse, so I guess he'd just think that she's there to get him coffee or something.
Quote by I.O.T.M

Just an FYI, her name is Sayeeda Warsi.
It should be the peak of thursday nights comedy slot ...
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by MightyAl
Just an FYI, her name is Sayeeda Warsi.

Baroness Sayeeda Warsi, actually.
The far-right leader told his party that his appearance was "history in the making", adding: "Never before have we had the chance to present our patriotic, commonsense solutions to Britain's nightmare situation to the public at large in such a prominent fashion."

"I have no idea what is going on in Britain in the last three days, which isn't a good place to be when you are going on Question Time,"-griffin

or if you're a politician
Last edited by Ikey at Oct 22, 2009,
Quote by Ikey
i hope some of these guys break in halfway through. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8321157.stm

"Protesting against fascism" by trying to disallow certain people free speech is even more stupid than Nick Griffin.

EDIT: In fact, it's one of the most stupid things I have ever heard of.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Last edited by monkey_dancer at Oct 22, 2009,
Quote by blue_strat
Baroness Sayeeda Warsi, actually.

But still, I think they ought to sit the Muslim next to Nick Griffin.
I'm seeing Cancer Bats tonight so I'm going to miss it! :@ I hope it's on iPlayer!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by monkey_dancer
"Protesting against fascism" by trying to disallow certain people free speech is even more stupid than Nick Griffin.

i agree. its far better to let them speak then smash them to the ground.

It really pisses me off to see the BBC let these bunch of skinheads that are the BNP make racism and bigotry seem okay as it is being shown on Questiontime. Why not invite the Nazi Party while they're at it?

hopefully they will be exposed for what they are and that will cut their support.
Last edited by Ikey at Oct 22, 2009,
Quote by Wikipedia
The Gay rights organisation Stonewall, as well as several Labour politicians, have questioned her suitability for her current job owing to leaflets issued during her election campaign which contained allegedly homophobic views. Some of her 2005 campaign leaflets claimed that Labour's lowering of the homosexual age of consent from 18 to 16 was "allowing schoolchildren to be propositioned for homosexual relationships",[8] and that homosexuality was being peddled to children as young as seven in schools.[9] On the subject, Warsi said that "I look back at lots of my election leaflets and think, 'God - why did I phrase it like that? What was I on?'"

poor choice of words there as well.
Quote by MightyAl

He could melt from sheer fright, I think therefore it's against the BBC's health and saftey rules.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Quote by salamander121
It really pisses me off to see the BBC let these bunch of skinheads that are the BNP make racism and bigotry seem okay as it is being shown on Questiontime. Why not invite the Nazi Party while they're at it?

Umm... Every person's right to free speech. That thing the Nazi Party were AGAINST????
Quote by XxLloydxX
Quote by salamander121

If what Nick Griffin has to say seems OK tonight, that's the fault of the other panellists for not taking him apart.
TBH, I have no grea hopes for that, because they're largely useless tits.
Quote by salamander121

All they're doing is giving an ignorant man a chance to prove just how ignorant he is ... infront of millions of people.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Quote by MightyAl

Definitely. She will tear him to shreds. Although she's never actually been elected I don't think, so Griffin will use the "but I have a public mandate" card.

I believe there will be BNP cunts in the audience too, hopefully some protestors will make their way in.

I can't wait.
Last edited by ze monsta at Oct 22, 2009,
Comments on BBC.co.uk

I hope Nick Griffin does appear, but these anti-fascists breaking into the BBC are giving him the excuse he needs to pull out and play the victim card.

Damn, I hope this doesn't happen.
The BNP are a perfectly legal political party representing the views of a growing section of the country. The real question people should be asking instead of attacking the BBC for giving them a platform is what has happened to mainstream politics in this country that has given rise to the BNP. It is NOT racist to say we are a tiny overcrowded island, the roads are full,Houses are full, prisons are full,hospitals are full, current Immigration policy is creating ghettos and social depravition.

This guy does have a point.
Last edited by blue_strat at Oct 22, 2009,
Quote by MightyAl
TBH, I have no grea hopes for that, because they're largely useless tits.

Chris Huhne and Bonnie Greer seem alright , from my limited exposure to them. But yeah, everyone else is just useless.

Have you seen the picture of Nick Griffin on the Question Time webpage?

EDIT: ^ That would officially be the least desired outcome of any action, ever. Not entirely unexpected though, which makes me worry.

Nah, he probably trusts in his debating and reasoning skills!

Or the ignorance of the people who agree with him...

EDIT 2:

Quote by blue_strat
*Quote* This guy does have a point.

However, he is ignoring
a) The impact upon those problems by things other than immigration, which are equally, if not more, important.
b) The policies of the BNP which are racist.
Quote by XxLloydxX
Last edited by monkey_dancer at Oct 22, 2009,
I hope they tear him a new arsehole, if they don't then it'll be seen as a victory for the BNP. :/

I think the people most to blame for the rise of the BNP are Labour tbh. The party for the working class? Like my arse are they!
Quote by monkey_dancer
Umm... Every person's right to free speech. That thing the Nazi Party were AGAINST????

This is different. If the BNP got into power think about what they would do to Britain. This is fighting fire with fire - except their fire could potentially spread on a wider scale.

You could call this hypocrisy but that's not the way I see it at all. These people are racist and there is NO excuse for that.
Quote by blue_strat
Comments on BBC.co.uk

Maybe he does, however what both he and the BNP lack is a solution other than

"GET RID OF THESE DARKIES!"

... thats where their argument always falls down.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Quote by blue_strat
Comments on BBC.co.uk

Actually, at this point, the BNP's costitutuion has been ruled as illegal. This might be seen to cast some doubt on their legitimacy.
Quote by salamander121
This is different. If the BNP got into power think about what they would do to Britain. This is fighting fire with fire - except their fire could potentially spread on a wider scale.

That's not the point. You're fighting them by removing free speech and spoiling democracy. Take even one step down that road and you make any future fascist government far more feasible and scary.
Quote by XxLloydxX
Quote by monkey_dancer
However, he is ignoring

b) The policies of the BNP which are racist.

That's the whole point, that some parts of what the BNP are "standing for" aren't necessarily racist. But as we all know, the BNP has racist views.

There are issues that need to be accepted and there is racism, unfortunately some people can't make the distinction.
Quote by MightyAl
Actually, at this point, the BNP's costitutuion has been ruled as illegal. This might be seen to cast some doubt on their legitimacy.

this is one of the reasons why people are protesting, until they change their membership rules they are an illegal party
Quote by monkey_dancer
That's not the point. You're fighting them by removing free speech and spoiling democracy. Take even one step down that road and you make any future fascist government far more feasible and scary.

Then just refer to the second part of my post.