Hi all,

I've purchased the Peavey Revalver 3 and I've got an issue..

I plug my guitar into my pod2.0,connect it with MIDI cable to my pc's USB port and when I open up the program and select an amp and play the only thing I hear is noise (even before I play).

I'm not quite sure on which Audio devices to select for input/output but with MIDI I've already selected my MIDI device.

Any tips?

Thanks in advance..
Quote by CatharsisStudio
midi doesn't transfer sound

^

Midi transfers DATA, not AUDIO. I've never used a POD so I can't really elaborate on a solution, but there's the problem.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Oh I see,so I would need a different device for guitar-computer?
Thanks I'll look into that!
Quote by Youri

I don't know. Do some google research.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Youri

to use the revalver sounds you'll need some kind of audio interface.

Like this

theres many other interfaces, but this would be a good starting point because its firewire (more realiable than usb, and faster on average) and has mic inputs if you ever want to put on vocals or use a mic for anything.