Page 1 of 2
There is many hate for Ronaldo. He is about to become the very first footballer who is a billionare. So while he is wipping his arse with money why don't we shoop him for the

(Invalid img)

Will contribute later
TS is a butthurt Man U fan, as he has left them IIRC.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
^^^ just no
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
he's the type of wanker that gives football a bad name.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by IntegralSmurf
ive got a better shoop

WHAT THE ****?

**** off you colossal tool. Go drink bleach.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by Argonaut
WHAT THE ****?

**** off you colossal tool. Go drink bleach.

What's wrong with the picture? Or who is it?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
What's wrong with the picture? Or who is it?

Some terrorist who starved himself for the lulz after Maggie Thatcher wouldnt give in to his terrorist ways. Apparantly catholics like Argonaut hate him
^^^^
total win
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by IntegralSmurf
Some terrorist who starved himself for the lulz after Maggie Thatcher wouldnt give in to his terrorist ways. Apparantly catholics like Argonaut hate him

Quite the opposite. Your man's name is Joe McDonnel, who lived a life of sadness and oppression (i.e. being imprisoned without trial for years on end in a british internment camp without crime, merely becaus he was catholic) before finally ending up in prison where he gave his life in hunger strike to secure better conditions for his fellow prisoners, who were half starved and made to live in their own filth with no clothes. This is no joking matter you tool

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by Argonaut
Quite the opposite. Your man's name is Joe McDonnel, who lived a life of sadness and oppression (i.e. being imprisoned without trial for years on end in a british internment camp without crime, merely becaus he was catholic) before finally ending up in prison where he gave his life in hunger strike to secure better conditions for his fellow prisoners, who were half starved and made to live in their own filth with no clothes. This is no joking matter you tool

didnt he shite all over the walls, and was he not a member of the terrorist organisation the IRA who killed innocent civillians in a cowardly way? i didnt say it was a joke its deadly serious. good thing the terrorist died in pain (you tool)
Before joining the IRA he was sent to the interment (a polite british word for imprisonment without trial) camps for years with no crime.

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by ctb
*gonna get raped*

the pit has been on top form today for comedy
Quote by Argonaut
Before joining the IRA he was sent to the interment (a polite british word for imprisonment without trial) camps for years with no crime.

Good thing for him, saves him dealing in the cowardly use of bombs to kill innocent civillians.

Maybe you should join up if you feel so strongly about it?
Quote by IntegralSmurf
Good thing for him, saves him dealing in the cowardly use of bombs to kill innocent civillians.

Maybe you should join up if you feel so strongly about it?

Tiocfaidh arla.

Eireann Gho bragh.

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by IntegralSmurf
didnt he shite all over the walls, and was he not a member of the terrorist organisation the IRA who killed innocent civillians in a cowardly way? i didnt say it was a joke its deadly serious. good thing the terrorist died in pain (you tool)

Dear god you have absolutely no clue. Im guessing you get your sources from the sun newspaper.

Learn your history you absolute TOOL
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
im on argonauts side in this

IntegralSmurf stop being such a cheese stain
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by ryand111
im on argonauts side in this

IntegralSmurf stop being such a cheese stain

+1

And also why are you's arguing in this thread any way. It is meant to be funny not an argument about a completly irelavant topic. But IntergralSmurf brought it out himself. Also, I'm from Ireland and things like this are not a massive issue anymore so stop the arguing and except others opinions
Quote by Duffman123
+1

And also why are you's arguing in this thread any way. It is meant to be funny not an argument about a completly irelavant topic. But IntergralSmurf brought it out himself. Also, I'm from Ireland and things like this are not a massive issue anymore so stop the arguing and except others opinions

Except opinions that some IRA piece of shit is a martyr? Away on the Sands diet if you think that mate.
IntegralSmurf is an ignorant cunt,
leave.now.

edit: he also doesnt know what a martyr is, and great shoops everyone, i lol'd (Y)
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Last edited by ilovepepsi at Oct 22, 2009,
Page 1 of 2