well
almost NGD, i've had it for a week so far, been so excited so had no time to post photos
so....

FAP!!!!!!!

this guitar sounds as good as it looks
really really close to am. strat in terms of sound, even with two buckers (they are not really hot ones)
this one is a steal for 350 bucks. fretwork is a bit ehm... bad, it needs fret dressing a bit, but sound + looks + features are killer. nice trem, locking tuners. have blocked the trem till i get a well-cut nut so strings don't go out of tune during bends
Originally Posted by Twist of fate
I thought the "clean" button was to clean out the inside of the amp automatically, so I never pressed it.

Originally Posted by DjBrandenburg
pedals are stupid
Very nice looking guitar and cool pictures but can you just post one that isn't artsy and it shows the entire guitar from the front?
Schecter C-1 XXX (with SD Dave Mustaine Livewire Actives)
Roland Cube 60
oops
forgot it

here it is from some korean website
I thought the "clean" button was to clean out the inside of the amp automatically, so I never pressed it.

pedals are stupid
what's the body made out of? it reminds me of pine! i like everything else about it though. especially the fretboard

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Wow...did they put enough trem springs in the back???

I like it.....natural looks are awesome
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Oh, I saw a bunch of those when I was out in Korea, never did get around to trying one though. But HNGD, Korean guitars are the way forward, my friend.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
sadly, in 2008 they started to do this one in Indonesia >__<

the body is Ash. Their website says it's Swamp Ash, but... it's so heavy! I suspect Northern ash, and don't mind extra weight and sustain, and comfortable time playing while staying

Trim those god damn strings

no, thanks. They look ok, don't buzz and don't tear my gigbag

pedals are stupid
i wanna a guitar just like that, i like that body wood and i love maple necks, but i think i wanna build it myself.
I tried to make a signature listing all my gear, but I couldn't for 2 reasons.

1. I couldn't remember all my gear
2. My signature was too long for UG to process.
I like that natural finish + birdseye maple fretboard... pity that a small store near sells it for 555€ (832$ US )
Gear:
Yamaha Pacifica 112VCX - Vintage white w/ red tort pickguard
Blackheart Handsome Devil
Vox DA5 Classic
Valencia C-60 Classical
I think it needs another spring personally!

Nice looking guitar though. Love the clear finish!
yeah, I've never liked strats with HBs, but now I understand it - strat with two HBs + single coil are best of both worlds - positions 2 and 4 are real strat sounds, and if I need to fatten my tone, I can always do that. And they seem to look simply better than SC + SC + HB

if one day I'll change pickups, I'll rewire it so the 3rd position will give me tele sound

but I feel I won't need to change them long time. This pickups give a bit scooped and compressed sound which is very suitable for funk.

pedals are stupid
Last edited by Regensgeliebte at Oct 23, 2009,
It's completely new, but I suspect it was manufactured in 2008

Yes, the neck has a bit odd feeling to it - doesn't feel like usual C neck, but it's not uncomfortable in any way - I have pretty small hands which hate big necks, this one is just different

pedals are stupid
Man! Corts are AWESOME!
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination