Hi anyone, I have this eko vintage guitar, I think its late 70's. Its a one-piece wooden guitar, its made of different wood throughout the guitar which shows that it may be quite expensive, I think. Could anyone please tell me what you think the model and the value might be? Thanks

I'm not sure about value, but im really diggin that thing...
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
That looks very similar to the Aria Tri-Sound. I can't really help you out much more than that mate, I'm afraid. I do know that EKO guitars were made in Italy though, if you didn't already know that.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
I have no idea and never hard of the company, but it saying reinforced steel neck makes me think it is a MIJ.
Check that Brass nut out! Different woods does not always indicate higher value. It could be a laminated top which could lead to a crap tone. Have you played it?
Tonight won't be your last

Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Schecter C-1+
Ampeg B25B & SVT 15
Here's what I found on the company...I guess it's their website. Apparently they used to make guitars way back in the '50's and now they're back with stuff. Interesting gear.

http://www.eko.it/international/

It may not help much but if you send the pics to one of their contacts I bet they'd help, looks like a small operation.

BTW, I really like the looks of that guitar. Hopefully it plays as well as it looks.
I really know nothing about Eko guitars, but i'm pretty sure that isn't a laminate top, since it looks a whole lot like a neck-thru. Normally neck-thrus are a little more expensive than cheap bolt-ons and some set necks. Looks like it has two mini-switches too, maybe for coil-tapping? Something like that ends to be an add-on, or might increase the value if it was a stock feature. Looks like a nice guitar, I hope it sounds as good as it looks.