Anyone into them? I don't really hear them mentioned nearly enough. Everyone should definitely check them out.

Exmortus. Also, if you want a quick description of them, the link's in my sig. They're pretty fuckin' awesome and they're touring the US right now, so be sure to catch them when they come to you.

They're from Whittier CA, which is like right next to my home town, San Francisco. I saw them in this tiny-ass bar and they were AWESOME.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I normally prefer a good death metal band over thrash, but these guys are just freakin' awesome.
My Blog

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Awesome band, In Hatred's Flame is a kick ass album, just straight up ass kicking music for 42 minutes. They might come to Las Cruces! Awesome.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I regret missing them the last time they came through, but I had just gone to Children of Bodom and I was way too goddamn tired/blueballed.
My Blog

never thought i'd hear these dudes name mentioned over here
i've been seeing em since there back yard show days

good guys
fun to drink with
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
The vocals are pretty weak,but theirs a few cool riffs hear and their.Definately not terrible,but theirs so many parts that make me not really dig it.The solo in the song above was fairly cool.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Pretty cool that I came across this thread as I am listening to them at the moment.
I really dig them. Pretty neat sounding stuff. Thrash with a hint of almost neo classical sound
TOTAL BRO