Yeah I have been wondering if this site (zzsounds) is legit. I saw a great deal on a guitar that I have been wanting and it is $200 dollars less than the other sites. Anybody have experience from ordering online from here?

And yes, I have played the guitar that I have wanted before.
It's legit, but most sites and stores price match anyway. So if you're unsure about it, just price match it and buy it somewhere you trust. I wouldn't worry about zzsounds though.
Last edited by JELIFISH19 at Oct 22, 2009,
i've ordered from there before, it's just like musicians friend and the like.

out of curiosity, why does everyone add an s after the zz when they type out zzounds?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by JELIFISH19
It's legit, but most sites and stores price match anyway. So if you're unsure about it, just price match it and buy it somewhere you trust. I would worry about zzsounds though.

Kind of a mix message but a typo i suppose.

@ MikeyElite sorry, saying the website in your head is like saying zz-sounds to me instead of zzounds, haha.

Thanks for replies guys.
Quote by mikeyElite
i've ordered from there before, it's just like musicians friend and the like.

out of curiosity, why does everyone add an s after the zz when they type out zzounds?

probably just read it that way, not gonna lie, i thought it was Zz"S"ounds as well

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
its a legit and very good site
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
My cousin orders from there regularly, all of the orders were on time and none were broken.

Kind of a mix message but a typo i suppose.

@ MikeyElite sorry, saying the website in your head is like saying zz-sounds to me instead of zzounds, haha.

Thanks for replies guys.
It was definitely a typo
I tried getting Guitar Center to drop down to a B-Stock price from there once. All I had was $45. Which was just enough to cover the tax. They wouldn't go down, so I walked out and contacted Zzounds.

GUESS WHO GOT FREE SHIPPING ON THEIR PEDAL?! Best part was, the B-Stock RP50 was in perfect condition, still in its original box. There was one little scratch on the pedal. I love B-Stock.
yea they're legit. i would order from MF before them though, dont know why. but i like how their site has the really big images of guitars.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan