Ok so im thinking of buying Deltalabs' RD1 or MD1
i couldnt find any sound clips on those
and im also thinking of buying Digitech's Screaming Blues instead!
I want a pedal which will sound good if used separately and will be good if used as a booster.
I play everything from the Blues to Metalcore.
what i want is a good lead tone! may be something like Synyster Gates' or Steve Vai or Garry Moore Especially in his Parisian walkways all that gain! and screams!!!

i want something to make my harmonics sound better and richer.!
Im using my RP250 processor so may be i'll be boosting it's sound lol
and i have a Morely PWA Special ( ) and may be ima be using it in fron of my wah!

So please any good ideas suggesions and advices UG??

thanx in advance \m/
oh and add in the considerable list also the Death Metal as i think it'l lhave enough gain for me.. (ive got single coils which are not that hot and i cant get good pinch harmonics out of them (especially on lower notes))

EDIT and may be better add on the Grunge Pedal! i think that sounds cooL!
hmm the death metal has got no Gain/distortion controller so that'll suck a bit
Last edited by vigenharutyunya at Oct 22, 2009,
Quote by vigenharutyunya
Ok so im thinking of buying Deltalabs' RD1 or MD1
i couldnt find any sound clips on those
and im also thinking of buying Digitech's Screaming Blues instead!
I want a pedal which will sound good if used separately and will be good if used as a booster.
I play everything from the Blues to Metalcore.
what i want is a good lead tone! may be something like Synyster Gates' or Steve Vai or Garry Moore Especially in his Parisian walkways all that gain! and screams!!!

i want something to make my harmonics sound better and richer.!
Im using my RP250 processor so may be i'll be boosting it's sound lol
and i have a Morely PWA Special ( ) and may be ima be using it in fron of my wah!

So please any good ideas suggesions and advices UG??

thanx in advance \m/

oh and add in the considerable list also the Death Metal as i think it'l lhave enough gain for me.. (ive got single coils which are not that hot and i cant get good pinch harmonics out of them (especially on lower notes))

EDIT and may be better add on the Grunge Pedal! i think that sounds cooL!
hmm the death metal has got no Gain/distortion controller so that'll suck a bit

where to start...... see everything in bold? don't ever think about it again.
1) boosting ANY piece of digital equipment (RP processors and the like) will cause major clipping, not an appealing sound at all. if you want to do pedal stacking (one pedal going into another), you're going to need two analogue pedals with symmetrical clipping and lower gain, like a TS9 or a Danelectro Trans./regular OD

2) with the exception of the bad monkey, every single dirt box from that line is useless. the gain is harsh, unpleaseant and even unbearable at times.

3) To play everything from blues to metalcore, you'll need more than a pedal. you'll need a good, clean amp with at least four or five different overdrives and distortions.

with that being said...
Budget?
Gigging or playing at home?
willing to go used?
nearest major city?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
thanx for the feedback
ok budget is about 50/60
i dont think i will be able to go used. im not buying the stuff... a friend of my dad will bring em to me...
mainly Las Vegas or LA i think
I want to use it gigging...
i dont have a good amp though.. i dont have mine for gigging... im always given some amps.. so i cant name one... hmm i'll be buying one later about a year.... a tube one.. but not yet
Well for 50/60 dollars you won't get SHIT unless you go used, and I'm not familiar with used pedal prices...
Quote by vigenharutyunya
hmm any other suggesion?
im not going for the best sound anyways but the best in its price

hmm may be i can get a used Metal Muff?? or something?

save you money until you can get a nice amp (I.E. not a Spider, FM or MG). just because you have it doesn't mean you have to blow it.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.