It is going to be a Dean. I love Deans.

I play alot of Groove, thrash, some death, and southern metal.
I love the dimebag kind of sound.

I've been looking at the Dean Dimebonics, a ML Shadow, ML Dark knight and a Dean stealth.

Im not a huge fan of the graphics on the dimebonics, but i love the pickups and everything else.

The ML shadow looks good, pure black, but the guitar itself isnt as good as dimebonics.

The Dean Stealth looks pure awesome, but lol it doesnt have a floyd.
I heard dean was going to produce a stealth model with floyd, dimebuckers etc (Not the snakeskin, but the original), anyone know about this?

The Dark Knight is a limited edition, it's pretty rare. It looks good and it's okay.

I've been looking at these for a pretty long time now :P
I just can't decide. Do you have any experiences with these? Which one would you recommend? Any other dean than those mentioned?
Quote by Tedis1111
you really should try other brands, dont just stay with one

I've tried other brands, i like dean
Quote by Tedis1111
you have tried every guitar in your price range from every other brand?

No, i've tried some Ibanez's and ESP's etc in the same price range, but i like Dean guitars.
What's wrong with that? :P
Quote by Langebrod
No, i've tried some Ibanez's and ESP's etc in the same price range, but i like Dean guitars.
What's wrong with that? :P

It's a bit narrow minded, in the same price range, some fenders, epiphones, yamahas, washburns, and corts are some you may want to check out
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dean-Razorback-Cemetary-Gates-Electric-Guitar?sku=520050 There's one for ya
EDIT: You know it looks sick, plus its got a floyd rose, and some good ol' Duncans
I don't read, I look at words and absorb their meanings.
If the pit was a group of people hangin out we would be possibly the most awsome group of people to be known to mankind.........I think it would be on the news
Last edited by STAN_THA_MAN at Oct 22, 2009,
Quote by Adrian89
try NON dimebags ML, like the Knight and that stuff..... and.... maybe a Washburn ML? faaaaaarrrr superior...
http://www.funkymunkymusic.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1154

for example

Thats a dimebag
I don't read, I look at words and absorb their meanings.
If the pit was a group of people hangin out we would be possibly the most awsome group of people to be known to mankind.........I think it would be on the news
I got an Idea!

Try a Jackson!!!

My friend (whom owns the Dime-o-Flame) wishes he would have bought my guitar instead because of the sheer playability and sound of it. And I love my DK2M. Jackson kicks ass! And come on! Be different, don't play a ML because Dimebag played one. Create your own following.
My Gear
Jackson Pro Series DK2M
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
VOX AD50VTXL Valvetronix Amp
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell

Originally Posted By iron_maiden93

He wants to rape us....He raped me

Quote by Adrian89
try NON dimebags ML, like the Knight and that stuff..... and.... maybe a Washburn ML? faaaaaarrrr superior...
http://www.funkymunkymusic.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1154

for example

The knight? I dont want active emgs, and it looks kinda ugly.
Washburns are ok, but i would prefer a Dean.

Edit: I Don't play a Dean because i dime did it, i love the shape and looks of it, and the comfort is sweet.
dude seriously, you're really obsessed with dean...
at least try more guitars over your budget x_x
"oh sh*t i gotta do vibrato"
-Marty Friedman

Best quote ever.
****s sake, what the hell is wrong with that? I want a dean, and so im obsessed with it? Are you obsessed with Apple if you want a mac? Most likely not.
If you dont have anything else to say than:

"Try something else then dean, lolz?"
"lol dud ur obsessed"
"dean sux"

Then don't comment, please..
I was asking for help on which one of the listed i should get, but obviously that aint gonna happen.
so i have two deans
and a ibanez and im curently in the process of saving for a jackson and an ESP but deans are still my favorite,is that a problem?

and id go with the dime-o-flame
its amazing
or the dime shadow
or a dean 30th anniversary ML that guitar shreads
or a ibanez RGAFM42 its a really diverse guitar
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.