I decided to adapt a song, from a pop style to a heavy metal style, and i'd like to post the tab to get peoples opinions on it. However, i'm not entirely sure which forum i should post it in, as it's a cover, but it isn't a recording, but its a tab and isn't an original song.

So which forum?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by AngryGoldfish
This should be the right place.

I don't think that that is the right place to post it in, that seems to be mainly requests and tabbing techniques.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by King Twili
I don't think that that is the right place to post it in, that seems to be mainly requests and tabbing techniques.
It's for both. There are mostly requests for tabs of songs and help with techniques because that's mostly what people want. If they've tabbed a song, they post it on the main site, not on the forum.

If you're still in doubt, PM emad.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.