you know, there are times in a mans life where he looks what he got himself into and says "mate, you screwed up. Y the hell did you do that?"

Its called Biology Lab. There is no cure for the unlucky college freshman who signs up for the 6pm 3 hour long hellhole.... class? noooooo. devils lair......
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
man I have a 7-10pm lab every week and a 7-10pm class once a week too... so i feel that
Quote by subzero364
man I have a 7-10pm lab every week and a 7-10pm class once a week too... so i feel that

well, i can guarantee that ill never be that stupid again...
Quote by mullet1337
Dude, you're only a freshman, you're probably gonna have some classes way worse than that.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
I had like 3 labs like that per week. Quit whining.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by thefuzz454
Dude, you're only a freshman, you're probably gonna have some classes way worse than that.

true. but at least they will all be set up during the morning. then ill actually be able to function... by the time i get here im deadish.
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by footsteps7173
true. but at least they will all be set up during the morning. then ill actually be able to function... by the time i get here im deadish.

..........ish.........
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
I have 2 labs per week, one for Physics HL and one for Chemistry HL, so yeah, quit being a little bitch and maybe lern2spel.
Quote by subzero364

It could be 7-10am...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I wasn't allowed to take Biology because I tried to sew bits of animals together to create a superanimal
ohai little sig.
I prefer physics....by far!
"Life is an obscure hobo bumming a ride on the omnibus of art."
Labs are cool.
Stop whining about biology, these labs are usefull.
My first lolstack
Quote by whitenihilist

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Wait til you've done it for four years, then decide to do another four

love a bitta science, me
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I have a biology lab as well not...it is not near as bad as my chemistry lab.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
I have 4 hour psych labs once a week. Full reports due on each one, including abstracts for some strange reason, which usually take the rest of the bloody week to write.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Dirge Humani
Or 7am-10pm...

or 7pm to 10am
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I have 4 hour psych labs once a week. Full reports due on each one, including abstracts for some strange reason, which usually take the rest of the bloody week to write.

What do you do in a psych lab?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
What do you do in a psych lab?

Do experiments and write reports on those experiments.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Hahahaha

Biology lab is ridiculously easy.

When you take the FOUR HOUR long Organic Chemistry lab, PM me son.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Do experiments and write reports on those experiments.

Well, obviously, but how do you have a scheduled class period for psych experiments? I've always been under the impression those don't happen very often. I guess I want to know what kind of experiments you do in a Psych Lab. I mean, we're done running rats (aren't we?), there's only so many surveys you can do before your subjects are too cynical to be useful, and fMRI is hella expensive...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

at least they're fairly easy. And you don't use chemicals that can kill you, at least not for the first couple years.
Quote by SteveHouse
Well, obviously, but how do you have a scheduled class period for psych experiments? I've always been under the impression those don't happen very often. I guess I want to know what kind of experiments you do in a Psych Lab. I mean, we're done running rats (aren't we?), there's only so many surveys you can do before your subjects are too cynical to be useful, and fMRI is hella expensive...

There are plenty of useful experiments that can be done with a group of undergrads. Not all experiments involve trickery or fMRI or animals. For example this week we were doing an experiment on bilateral transfer and learning. Last week we did one on Field Dependence/Independence and Problem Solving. They can all be conducted at any time with relatively simple apparatus. Obviously there are methodological weaknesses associated with small and unrepresentative samples, but that is irrelevant. The point of them isn't to publish groundbreaking research. The point is to learn how to conduct and design experiments, how to use Statistical methods in a practical sense, and how to correctly write lab reports. All those skills are vital as a psychologist, both for conducting and reading research as a graduate and for our own original research that we have to conduct next year. The experiments get more and more complex later on.
Replicating experiments is valuable too by the way, particularly under slightly different conditions. As far as I'm aware bio and chem labs in the other sciences are used for pretty much the exact same purpose. They don't exactly publish papers based on them.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Oh no, freshmen bio. What's that, evolutionary bio? Basic cell bio?

Try bioinformatics. Or the previously mentioned hellhole that is organic chemistry.
There will probably be a signature here at some point.
Quote by Demonikk
I wasn't allowed to take Biology because I tried to sew bits of animals together to create a superanimal

Did it look like this?

B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON
I enjoy labs...
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Quote by Ur all $h1t

<_<

Why I didn't think of that is beyond me. Makes lots of sense.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa