So I have to write a project for Humanities/Language Arts and I had an interesting idea when she told us what it was. We have to write about a certain charater before or after the events of the book "To Kill A Mockingbird." I'm thinking of choosing Heck Tate and writing about the town being overrun by Zombies...

Think about it. Heck Tate storms off of the Finch's front porch, leaving Atticus, Scout and Boo sitting there and just as he opens the door to his car he hears someone walking in their backyard. He goes back there and, alas, it's Bob Ewell stumbling into the woods, knife still in chest. He turns around towards Tate and Tate in anger puts a round in him and tells Atticus that Bob was still alive and jumped him when he went back there. Heck doesn't know, though, that Bob was... a zombie.

Good Idea, Bad Idea? It is getting close to Halloween and it seems like an entertaining way to do it. What better way to show how the town overcomes racism and hate to hold off the hordes of angry zombies.

tl;dr Atticus putting shells through the heads of zombies. THere can be nothing more badass.

Also ideas for scenes would be helpful.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Last edited by gridlockSG400 at Oct 22, 2009,
Nothing will get you an A like a good zombie spoof!
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
marvelous
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Quote by MightyAl
Idea for scene: hawt sex

Genious... Atticus and Scout?

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by MightyAl
Idea for scene: hawt sex

Between Jem and Scout? <_<

EDIT: Shit! Uncensored shit!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Oct 22, 2009,
Name idea...

"Don't Waste Your Bullets on Mockingbirds, idiot. There's Zombies ****ing Everywhere."

Quote by Madison Perella

Quote by CTFOD
Between Jem and Scout? <_<

Quote by gridlockSG400
Genious... Atticus and Scout?

Why not have a big orgy, featuring ALL the characters?
Quote by jeremessmore
Make it just like dawn of the dead except with TKAM characters, and instead of a mall they are in a church or court or something.

What I was thinking... Heck gather's everyone at the Courthouse. People try to kick the negroes nout BOOM ZOMBIES OUTTA ****ING NOWHERE and after the battle they realise there's no choice but to let them in.

Quote by Madison Perella

Perhaps more well known books in zombie form? Harry Potter and The Half-Dead Prince?
Last edited by piop at Oct 22, 2009,
Quote by piop
Perhaps more well known books in zombe form? Harry Potter and The Half-Dead Prince?

No but the project says it has to be TKAM

Quote by Madison Perella

Quote by gridlockSG400
What I was thinking... Heck gather's everyone at the Courthouse. People try to kick the negroes nout BOOM ZOMBIES OUTTA ****ING NOWHERE and after the battle they realise there's no choice but to let them in.

Then they armor up a car to get to the nearest non zombie infested town. Then they try to get the negroes out of the car and BAM MORE ZOMBIES OUTTA ****ING NOWHERE. Then Scout gets infected and they have to blast the bitch. God I am glad I never actually read this book.
Quote by jeremessmore
Then they armor up a car to get to the nearest non zombie infested town. Then they try to get the negroes out of the car and BAM MORE ZOMBIES OUTTA ****ING NOWHERE. Then Scout gets infected and they have to blast the bitch. God I am glad I never actually read this book.

GENIOUS! Get this man a guinness.

Quote by Madison Perella

COVER:

I am so proud of myself.

Quote by Madison Perella

^^ I smell a Blockbuster
I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
-Jim Morrison
You HAVE to post this or PM it to me when you're done.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
You HAVE to post this or PM it to me when you're done.

You will be brutally disapointed.

Quote by Madison Perella

Quote by gridlockSG400
GENIOUS! Get this man a guinness.

It's spelled "genius."

Genius: no "o."
Ingenious: "o."
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.