August Burns Red songs are probably some of the hardest Ive been learning recently . and Ive really been having a tough time learning alot of their breakdowns, I'll name "composure" for example because thats what Im working on at the moment.

I could really use some advice/help on a good way to learn those quick odd breakdowns like that.

Also Ive been looking for a tab for the tapping "solo-ish" section of Indonesia by August Burns Red if anyone could help me out with that as well.

Thanks!
get your syncopation down
it'll help a lot on the breakdowns they have alot of awkward rhythms and for the tapping part you could use a metronome and play it slowly or use the speed boost tool on guitar pro
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
As mentioned above, practice your syncopation skills, and try writing your own breakdowns with odd time signatures in Guitar Pro. This way you'll be able to practice your hearing and you'll be able to keep advancing to more odd time signatures. I started out with ABR & Misery Signals, and now I'm having fun with Born Of Osiris & Veil of Maya.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

oh
and just in case syncopation is off beat rhythm's
(usually played on an up beat)
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.