Hi

I have only recently began playing guitar and i own a Squier Affinity Fat Strat which seems fairly satisfying for a beginner like me,thing is i found this used Schecter Demon 6 Fr bought by some guy about a month ago (verified) which he sells for 250eu.I mostly navigate my playing towards heavy metal and a bit of black (slow melodies ofc :p ) the guitar is almost untouched so i am abit tempted to go for it.What would u suggest? Thanks in advance
schecter demon fr, or damien fr? either way. I had the Schecter Damien FR, and was quite satisfied *i play metal myself* however, the FR (floydrose) will take time to get use to. I learned how to alter the floyd rose by myself, and changing strings will take longer than a normal string thru body. for for 250euro it sounds pretty good. i spent 450$ on my damien new
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
Quote by darkcheef
Get a new amp first.

Any suggestions? The thing is i think the price is very appealing for the Schecter since its untouched,could be wrong ofc (about the price bargain not the state of the guitar )
Last edited by Ch1ldo at Oct 22, 2009,
Its a DEMON FR not damien and i know i should be getting a better amp but 250 and i love the schecter looks so i am itching for it
ive never seen a demon fr, lemme look up its specs
Schecter Damien FR
Boss GE-7 EQ
Sigma Dx Acoustic
O.o 250$ for active pickups, 24 fret, not bad at allll id say go for it. but you should really get a new amp soon. i wouldnt blame you for goin with that guitar
Schecter Damien FR
Boss GE-7 EQ
Sigma Dx Acoustic
hehe thats what i kind of expected to hear i dont see me getting a new amp soon tho but we do rent a studio once or twice a week with some friends so i could always plug it there,they have some good marshalls there.

What would u suggest for an amp? mind u i have mighty sensitive ears (i have trouble at the studio) so i dont want anything super powerful or pricey
Yes ofc i'll try it,this goes without saying i am also bringing a friend who is way more experienced around guitars than me
shouldnt be bumping my post but hell i am checking the guitar tomorrow i was wondering if anyone has any personal input to provide about this guitar (Schecter Demon FR) i would greatly appreciate it
Wow, that's a UK exclusive model? Nice looking guitar, never seen that model before.
Make sure you check the action of the Floyd rose ive seen loads of bargin FR guitars but their FR action is awful i wouldnt expect this froma schetty but you never know you dont want any stupid spring creaks either.
Gear:
Guitars:
1. Epiphone Custom Shop Explorer Apparition
2. BC Rich Iron Bird 2003 LTD Spaceface
3. Gould KK Series LTD Reaper 600
4. BC Rich Warbeast WMD
5. Cort X6 Custom
6. Dradnaught Acoustic