i have the line six spider jam amp with the recording ability and built in songs/beats.
my question is, is it possible to set your own metronome speed?
or can you only use the metronomes that are provided in the drum songs section thing?
may i as why they dont like line six amps?
and uh im kinda new to forums and what not, so how exactly do i close a thread? xD
I was half kidding, but generally the Spider amps are looked down on because they make everyone sound the same....like a computer. They make fine practice amps though so I'm not going to flame you. I'm guessing you can set the metronome to whatever you want I just don't know how to do it. It might be in the user manual.

You don't need to close your thread, I'll keep an eye out for the flamers. If you ever do need to delete or edit a thread just use the Edit function down at bottom right.

Good luck
Quote by ghostsxinxsnow
Like the recording gear?

and yeahh, i gotta find the manual.
thank you!

Do what?

PS: Also, Line6 in generally makes great products and some of their amps are very well thought of - like the Vetta, Flextones and even the Spider Valves.
Quote by ghostsxinxsnow
may i as why they dont like line six amps?
and uh im kinda new to forums and what not, so how exactly do i close a thread? xD

No one said that people on UG don't like Line 6 amps - the Vetta and Flextone are amazing amps.

However most of the Spider flamming on this site is either from bandwagoners who don't even have an opinion - they just don't like it because everyone says "it sucks" or from people who don't accept the fact that the Spider series were designed to be practice amps and aren't intended for band situations.

My opinion of the Spider series are they don't sound that great and are a bit overpriced for what you get. Nonetheless they are still decent for practicing.
But then you go somewhere and they have the largest, most prestige of the spiders...

I am sure that you can set the metrenome speed, if you couldn't that would be rediculous
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
ahh i see.
some people think they were for band or pro stuff? it only has like 30 minutes of recording space.
i thought the whole idea of it implied it was a good for practice, not pro shit. ahaha
but yeahh thanks

and yeah that would be pretty rediculous if it didnt. im sure it does somewhere. ima find the manual.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
No one said that people on UG don't like Line 6 amps - the Vetta and Flextone are amazing amps.

However most of the Spider flamming on this site is either from bandwagoners who don't even have an opinion - they just don't like it because everyone says "it sucks" or from people who don't accept the fact that the Spider series were designed to be practice amps and aren't intended for band situations.

My opinion of the Spider series are they don't sound that great and are a bit overpriced for what you get. Nonetheless they are still decent for practicing.

So you're saying the half stack spider III wasn't designed for band use?
Quote by AxSilentxLine
So you're saying the half stack spider III wasn't designed for band use?

Honestly, no. As absurd as that may sound. I think it was designed for people to have enough power and headroom to jam with other people while still maintaining the whole "practice amp" concept.

Its also a bit of a marketing scheme because Line 6 knows that ignorant people will buy a half stack to "look cool".
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Honestly, no. As absurd as that may sound. I think it was designed for people to have enough power and headroom to jam with other people while still maintaining the whole "practice amp" concept.

Its also a bit of a marketing scheme because Line 6 knows that ignorant people will buy a half stack to "look cool".

You may be onto something there