what scales do decapitated and necrophagist use? they sound kind of egyptian-esque.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Usually those scales that have a Middle Eastern sound to them are Harmonic Minor. That's the only "Egyptian" sounding one I could think of.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Quote by SpockTheRock
Usually those scales that have a Middle Eastern sound to them are Harmonic Minor. That's the only "Egyptian" sounding one I could think of.

I don't know who you are, nor do I care.

But you are a badass simply because of your avatar and user title.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
I don't know who you are, nor do I care.

But you are a badass simply because of your avatar and user title.

Hahaha. Thanks. I'm gonna sig that.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
you should also search on nile, if your looking for egyption-esque anything
People think that entertainers are very different from regular people, but we're not. You work hard for your money, we work hard for your money -Gene Simmons

Seven String Legion

Quote by ctfod
Ov Bone and the Marrow

Interpret, Adapt, Overcome.
"The Double Harmonic Minor, the diminished, 5th mode Harmonic Minor, Phrygian, The Byzantine, The Snake Charmer, Hirojoshi, Kumoi, Hungarian Minor all see lots of action."

from the Nile forums. I know you didn't mention them but I figured it could help anyway.