so this is to discuss magazines, tv shows, movies, podcasts, and websites targetting a metalhead audience.

GO!
People think that entertainers are very different from regular people, but we're not. You work hard for your money, we work hard for your money -Gene Simmons

Seven String Legion

Quote by ctfod
Ov Bone and the Marrow

Interpret, Adapt, Overcome.
People think that entertainers are very different from regular people, but we're not. You work hard for your money, we work hard for your money -Gene Simmons

Seven String Legion

Quote by ctfod
Ov Bone and the Marrow

Last edited by sound-byte at Oct 23, 2009,

Seven String Legion

Quote by ctfod
Ov Bone and the Marrow

Seven String Legion

Quote by ctfod
Ov Bone and the Marrow

are there any other good sites like blabbermouth that are run by labels?

Seven String Legion

Quote by ctfod
Ov Bone and the Marrow

^obviously. its MTV

Seven String Legion

Quote by ctfod
Ov Bone and the Marrow

Metalsucks sucks. I prefer MA for my metal news
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Oct 22, 2009,
just saying its an option.
ma?

Seven String Legion

Quote by ctfod
Ov Bone and the Marrow

yeah MA is my favorite.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Sound-Byte, MA is, as far as I know, Metal-Archives.

Anyone here read Metal Hammer? It's quite abysmal
Quote by craig-sansum
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote by Sanitarium91
Liking the cosmic toad vocals is a sign of exquisite taste, so good on you!
The Metalinjection interviewer is absolutely godawful, but their live vids are usually worth it. Bruce Dickinson's radio show is usually worth the listen, even if it's only because he's a reet legend.
I've got a blog in my sig that's pretty much dedicated to metal. I like to look at bands that I believe are underappreciated and try to get them some recognition.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by webbtje
The Metalinjection interviewer is absolutely godawful, but their live vids are usually worth it. Bruce Dickinson's radio show is usually worth the listen, even if it's only because he's a reet legend.

That massive guy who looks like he's always about to eat the mic?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
<_<

>_>

Anus
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Last edited by eazy-c at Oct 23, 2009,
Cosmic Hearse is another great blog, run by the drummer from Agalloch.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by Wretched_Spawn
Sound-Byte, MA is, as far as I know, Metal-Archives.

Anyone here read Metal Hammer? It's quite abysmal

ya, kinda blanked there for a second...or day or so

Seven String Legion

Quote by ctfod
Ov Bone and the Marrow