Page 1 of 3
Ok, so I just bought this:

Yeah, pretty bad ass huh?
Well it gets better.

My friends and I have been planning some costume prankage for a while and now we are gaining the necessary tools to do them. One of my friends has a camera with night vision support, and another is walking down to the costume shop with me after school to pick up the same costume I have.

The short of it is: I want pranks. Ideas. Golden nuggets.

What are some good pranks to do involving 2 yetis and maybe another gorilla? The costume isn't very reflective so it shouldn't show up that well during the nighttime.

PRANKS PLEASE

EDITED EDIT::
Pictures and Video links will follow:

Preview of what is to come.

We are in a rural area.
Musicians I Want To See Live

Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
RHCP
Machine Head
Five Finger Death Punch
Joe Satriani/Chickenfoot
Slipknot

To Be Continued . . .
Last edited by AfroGuitarNoob at Oct 31, 2009,
Go skateboarding a la Jackass.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
amazing.....

I don't have any pranks for you I'm afraid. Unless you sit on top of peoples cars or something.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
go out in Halloween and scare little kiddies.......and rape them
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
You're going as a massive pile of jizz?

Anyway as far as pranks go i got nothing.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
go out in Halloween and scare little kiddies.......and rape them

Was good until the dots ended.

I want specifics.

Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
RHCP
Machine Head
Five Finger Death Punch
Joe Satriani/Chickenfoot
Slipknot

To Be Continued . . .
Quote by metalh3ad88
Have you attempted any pranks yeti?

That costume looks abominable.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by metalh3ad88
Have you attempted any pranks yeti?

That costume looks abominable.

I almost twitched.

Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
RHCP
Machine Head
Five Finger Death Punch
Joe Satriani/Chickenfoot
Slipknot

To Be Continued . . .
oh, run around skool wearing that
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
take the camera with nightvision and use it on sexy ladies during the day.
Go find a boy scout troop camping at night and start running around the camp and going into tents lol

Haha as a prank, go to gander mountain/cabelas and then in the hunting section find an open space that looks good and stand REALLY still until someone comes along wondering what kind of animal you are...
Pop out from behind shit and scare people, maybe chase them?

Oooooh or maybe like walk into a 7/11 and order some stuff lol, without talking though to make it seem more real
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Take really poor quality night vision videos in the vein of "questionable sasquatch and yeti sightings," but have the yetis drive by in a car or something. Or have the camera man walking down the street and get mugged by a yeti. Or have two yetis hotboxing in a car and laughing their asses off or something. But have it in crappy Blair Witch Project style camera work.
Stairway with to heaven with the other yeti growling the vocal melody!
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
I read some very possible ideas.

This one will be enacted upon today:

I'll dress up after school and run around campus. Video may not be a possibility though, we'll see.

Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
RHCP
Machine Head
Five Finger Death Punch
Joe Satriani/Chickenfoot
Slipknot

To Be Continued . . .
Quote by AfroGuitarNoob
Ok, so I just bought this:

Yeah, pretty bad ass huh?
Well it gets better.

My friends and I have been planning some costume prankage for a while and now we are gaining the necessary tools to do them. One of my friends has a camera with night vision support, and another is walking down to the costume shop with me after school to pick up the same costume I have.

The short of it is: I want pranks. Ideas. Golden nuggets.

What are some good pranks to do involving 2 yetis and maybe another gorilla? The costume isn't very reflective so it shouldn't show up that well during the nighttime.

PRANKS PLEASE

Edit:: Product page with the gorilla to the right. The Sasquatch is also a possibility.
http://www.purecostumes.com/halloween-costumes/01082/abominable-snowman-adult-costume.html

set a bowl of candy out on halloween, and if anyone takes some out jump out and scare them
This reminds me of a high school senior prank in which some friends of mine dressed up in Chewbacca costumes and had glorious Chewbacca sex in the hallway while making Chewbacca sounds. Twas quite magnificant.
Stop whining and learn your theory!

Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.
Get a hammer (or possibly a crowbar), break into people's houses at 3 in the morning, and sh*t on their carpet

lulz will be had by all
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
This plan must happen on Oct 31. Wait at in your house, and when kids come to the door, give them candy. But only if they say trick or treat. Then when all the kids stop coming. Chill by watching some scary movies or something. Wacky idea huh?
After school, run out into the parking lot before all the students get out there and either sit on top of the cars, or look for an unlocked car and get inside and chill on the seat until the owner comes out.

You could also wait until it snows and stare/follow everybody who walks into the building.

(I once had a gorilla suit, and my Drama teacher made me follow him around school while wearing it and whenever somebody would come up to talk to him, I would pick him up and move him away from the person... it was great fun!)\

Edit: Another Idea Since you and your friend are going to both have the costumes, and a possible gorilla suit, all 3 of you walk into your school during lunch and wait for somebody across the hall to look at you, then point at them and have all 3 of you run after them.

Its not really that good of a prank, but it'd be funny as hell to watch.
Last edited by Bandit Eagle at Oct 22, 2009,
just chill out in a bush

when the smallest most innocent looking kids come by just jump out and scare the **** out of them
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
I'm bringing my video camera as well as my costume in a duffel bag tomorrow, after 5th period I'll have my partner Yeti record. Look for the video tomorrow or Saturday.

Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
RHCP
Machine Head
Five Finger Death Punch
Joe Satriani/Chickenfoot
Slipknot

To Be Continued . . .
lay on the ground outside school and make a chalk outline around yourself. when people come around you to see whats up, jump up and chase someone around. also bring police tape
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
Quote by AfroGuitarNoob
I'm bringing my video camera as well as my costume in a duffel bag tomorrow, after 5th period I'll have my partner Yeti record. Look for the video tomorrow or Saturday.

woot, epic bread

*waits*
Quote by PekarGuitar
This reminds me of a high school senior prank in which some friends of mine dressed up in Chewbacca costumes and had glorious Chewbacca sex in the hallway while making Chewbacca sounds. Twas quite magnificant.

OH MY GOD TS PLEASE DO THIS

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by tayroar
http://www.purecostumes.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/50613_full_1.jpg

You need this costume and whoever is wearing this needs to chase the yeti through a large crowd.

Haha, funny, however I don't think any of my friends would be up for that at all.

Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
RHCP
Machine Head
Five Finger Death Punch
Joe Satriani/Chickenfoot
Slipknot

To Be Continued . . .
um, Yeti Sex? Like Two Yetis Going At It Right In Some Public Place....Park, Sidewalk, Etc.

Yell the Leeroy Jenkins Battlecry...Right Now! Do It!

edit: damn, chewbacca sex!
Last edited by Haustinj at Oct 22, 2009,
This has epic written all over it.
Quote by shreddin_frets
I've never played guiar before. Is it communist?

Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Now how should i dispose of the poo stick?
Run through the school with the two yetis beating on the gorilla, and have an epic battle through all of the hallways.
Have a yeti and the gorrila 'having sex'.

Then the person in the second yeti, wearing a tie, and holding a briefcase walk up,
and FREAK OUT!
Ok, it might make a good Youtube video, but we're not going to pretend to have sex at school . . . lol

Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
RHCP
Machine Head
Five Finger Death Punch
Joe Satriani/Chickenfoot
Slipknot

To Be Continued . . .
Last edited by AfroGuitarNoob at Oct 23, 2009,
Page 1 of 3