So now its a huge media trend of little girls who get abducted. I understand if the parents just want them to be found and all and whoever sees the kid on tv might have a chance of finding the kid if she is in public but wtf is up with them being celebrities in a way? U see them all over magazines talking about the kid's mother's sex life and shit WTF does this have to do with the kid being found??
I don't pay attention unless they're in balloons.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Okay, thanks for sharing.

There is something called an English language BTW
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
This reminds me. Metallica's Facebook page spoke of somebody who apparently went missing and was last seen at their concert.

But hey, I'd go missing to with this man in front of me:
Musicians I Want To See Live

Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
RHCP
Machine Head
Five Finger Death Punch
Joe Satriani/Chickenfoot
Slipknot

To Be Continued . . .
Quote by acidhendrix
Okay, thanks for sharing.

There is something called an English language BTW

Irony?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
These stories sell, and the relatives of victim's realize that if they publicize the disappearence of the victim, more people will recognize the victim if they see them.
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
These stories sell, and the relatives of victim's realize that if they publicize the disappearence of the victim, more people will recognize the victim if they see them.

Yeah but c'mon it goes way above and beyond the little girl. The savages want to feed off these people's misery. And when one tragedy is over, they instantly move onto the next like blood thirsty bats.
That most recent abduction that happened in Orange Park Florida; I freakin live there. Not like lololol I live close and I live in Fl. As in..I. Live. There. Orange Park, FL is what is on my address.

Not that its..anything amazing ! I was just surprised. Why the hell are we so special that our case was televised through the whole united states instead of local?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|