Poll: Do you feel what I do?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you feel what I do?
You're not the only one.
47 76%
You're fu*ked in the brain.
15 24%
Voters: 62.
Page 1 of 2
Does anyone always feel the need to have questions answered, only you don't know what questions to ask to get these answers?

I feel all the time that I need answers, I spend most of my time receded into my thoughts searching for answers to the questions I seek. I feel dissatisfied almost all the time. I don't know what I am to do about this.

Does anyone feel this way? Or am I the only one?
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
What's dust made up of?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
What's dust made up of?

I thought YOU of all people would have something more to add to this...

I'm not accusing you of being unhelpful or anything. >.>

TS... Give us an example of one of these questions.
im the exact same way, i listen to music to avoid thinking
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Last edited by bellamy_morello at Oct 22, 2009,
I think of this when I think of meaninf of the world, but I've come to the conclusion that no one will ever know the truth and that anythings possible (I do however think there is a meaning behind all of this). I think of this with just about everything else too
Quote by RedDeath9

It was attempted humour. I always used to wonder it back in high school.

If I remember correctly, it's made up of dried feces, dust mite carcasses, and dead skin cells.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
See my sig, fellow seeker of unanswered questions.

contact me for philosophical discussion, if you want it.
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
Quote by RedDeath9

Thats the problem. I'm looking for answers that have no question, only a subconscious feeling. If that makes sense to anyone but me.

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
Thats the problem. I'm looking for answers that have no question, only a subconscious feeling. If that makes sense to anyone but me.

I'm thinking of one right now...
if you want questions answered but you dont know the question then you must want nothing answered.
Quote by Fenderhippie69

i get what your saying
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Lay off the weed for a while bud, then see how you feel.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Sometimes when I'm thinking thoughts in my head, I'll rethink the same statement several times, rewording it each time because I thought it felt awkward the previous time. This seems sort of like what you're talking about, ie. having thoughts that you can't quite express.
Quote by slipknot5678
I'm thinking of one right now...

oh? elaborate?

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by kyle100
Lay off the weed for a while bud, then see how you feel.

I havent smoked weed since friday and even that was my first time in 2 months. Its not drug induced.

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
oh? elaborate?

I don't have a question for it, like you said, it's a subconscience thing
Quote by slipknot5678
I don't have a question for it, like you said, it's a subconscience thing

I cant tell if you are joking with me or not. >.>

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by slipknot5678
I'm serious

If the urging is in your subconsciousness, and you cannot express said urging into conscious thought, then how can you be sure you're serious?
Quote by pilgrimevan

Thank you for that post. It was both very comical and helpful.

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
you don't dig philosophy??? :/
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
If the urging is in your subconsciousness, and you cannot express said urging into conscious thought, then how can you be sure you're serious?

Like a previous post, it's more of thinking how I would say something, and it's like thinking without a language, I see it in my mind and I feel what I'm thinking (*flamesheild*) but I can't word what I'm thinking
Quote by Dosed.
you don't dig philosophy??? :/

It interests me. I've never really looked too much into it though.

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
Thank you for that post. It was both very comical and helpful.

Thank you for this thread, for without it I would be jerking it.
No means maybe
Quote by slipknot5678
Like a previous post, it's more of thinking how I would say something, and it's like thinking without a language, I see it in my mind and I feel what I'm thinking (*flamesheild*) but I can't word what I'm thinking

what you said.

you just explained it in words. I've never been able to do it. lol

You are not the stupidest UGer.

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
It interests me. I've never really looked too much into it though.

Judging by your thread, you should check out some existentialism. Try some Heidegger or Arendt. They talk about the meaning of what it is to exist in the world, and what it means to be human. I think this might help you. It certainly helped me with my questions that I couldn't find answers to. The thing it helps you realize most is that the answers aren't important. It's the questions that matter. That's what makes us a being unlike any other. We have that unique ability to say "what the **** is going on?"

Hope that helps.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
Quote by slipknot5678

But if you could express it without words, say a picture, how would it be represented? Would these questions manifest based on origin, perhaps on the amount of thought put into them? Would the subject of God result in a painting of infinity?

If people have these questions that cannot be placed into words, how is it that we are sure we have them? Or are we simply reassuring ourselves that there are some things we cannot answer? Would this result in a hardening of resolve, perhaps? Or an increase in disparity towards a subject in question?
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
But if you could express it without words, say a picture, how would it be represented? Would these questions manifest based on origin, perhaps on the amount of thought put into them? Would the subject of God result in a painting of infinity?

If people have these questions that cannot be placed into words, how is it that we are sure we have them? Or are we simply reassuring ourselves that there are some things we cannot answer? Would this result in a hardening of resolve, perhaps? Or an increase in disparity towards a subject in question?

It would be represented by just the picture. Other than that I'm too stupid and pathetic to answer the rest of those. I would say the answers to all of your question are yes at the same time, but I'm the stupidest UGer so I can't explain it
Quote by slipknot5678
It would be represented by just the picture. Other than that I'm too stupid and pathetic to answer the rest of those. I would say the answers to all of your question are yes at the same time, but I'm the stupidest UGer so I can't explain it

Well, considering you've already put into words how you feel about these questions, I can tell you're smarter than about half of the Pit already. I posted that simply to make you, or somebody reading, to think. I meant no offense by my post. I do not think it can be explained...either because it's too complex or because it's wrong
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
What's dust made up of?

Tiny bits of dead skin, fluff and other assorted crap.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
Tiny bits of dead skin, fluff and other assorted crap.

Answered thrice over
Quote by Dosed.
Judging by your thread, you should check out some existentialism. Try some Heidegger or Arendt. They talk about the meaning of what it is to exist in the world, and what it means to be human. I think this might help you. It certainly helped me with my questions that I couldn't find answers to. The thing it helps you realize most is that the answers aren't important. It's the questions that matter. That's what makes us a being unlike any other. We have that unique ability to say "what the **** is going on?"

Hope that helps.

I'll look into them. Thanks for the suggestions bro.

based off of what you said I should find them interesting.

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Page 1 of 2