Musiciansfriend is temporarily down, and they are offering a 10% off coupon for music123.com

Use the code: tenoff

That's 10% off anything. That's a hellova deal, especially for anyone buying an amp or guitar.
wat

Musiciansfriend is up right now. It's only been a minute since you posted.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
that is so suspicious looking if musicians friend was down and then music123 put a sale up lol =D haha looks like music123 got themselves a resident hacker
wow. their servers were down for maintenance. i bet the coupon still works.

for those of you who use credit cards, check the online stores for your credit cards. when i log into discover, and then go to the musiciansfriend site from there, i get 10% cash back automatically. my visa has the same deal.
@eberg2 musiciansfriend & music123 have a partnership together. it was explained on the page when the servers were down.
Quote by cornercuttin
@eberg2 musiciansfriend & music123 have a partnership together. it was explained on the page when the servers were down.

oh, haha, I didn't know that, but I was also just kidding, not serious
10%? Really?

Seriously that's it?

you got raped.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
it's basically advertising...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I went to Music123, added a Peavey 3120 to my cart. My subtotal was $999.99. Then I added the coupon code, and my subtotal came to $899.99.

So apparently the code does work.

...umm thanks? If I had the money, I'd be saving 100 dollars now. But no, I'm poor.
Theres a coupon now for 20% off at music 123. If I had the money I would so be buying a new speaker for my VK right now...