Alright on my Epi LP ( also own a squier bullet ) sometimes when I'm standing and the cord gets in a certain position itll cut out. I tried another chord but I'm thinking both if not one is bad.

I hd this problem earlier on my bullet ( not anymore for some reason ) but I think its because the jack is on the body rather then on the side.

Say there was a problem with my input jack, would it be expensive to fix?
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Peavey Triumph 112 120W all tube
Takamine EG333C
try the amp, test the cables and amp with new guitar; take out input jack see if the wires are stuck to it.
if the problem happens with both guitars then it's the cable

if there was a problem with the jack, it wouldn't be to expensive to have repaired
though it's really easy to repair yourself and probably cheaper and quicker too
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
if it is the input jack its usually just that a wire fell off or broke, usually only requires a little soldering, you could easily do it yourself if you have a soldering kit and if not it shouldnt be very expensive to have someone do for you
So I am safe if it is the input jack?

Phew.

Edit: how exactly do I take the input jack out to see if this is the problem without breaking something..
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Peavey Triumph 112 120W all tube
Takamine EG333C
Last edited by MxPxPanic at Oct 22, 2009,

you need to find a cable you know works.

or you can remove the screws in the plate, and see if both wires are connected.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Oct 22, 2009,