I don't use the decimator anymore, its in great shape, never left my house. I just dont have that much of a noise problem.

I'm looking for a quality bridge pickup, like a bareknuckle or something. If you had a nailbomb it would be perfect. But if you have like dimarzios or sd's or whatever i would like the complete set (eg. JB/Jazz) because they cost alot less than the bkp's.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

I can include a picture if requested, but it's pretty plain looking and straighforward
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

gibson 500t (bridge) and 498t(neck)?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
thank you, i looked them up and im going to have to pass though.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

totally fine, just offering thanks for looking!
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
ttt
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

San Diego, CA
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH