I need a pic of an empty head to do my homework for uni. The professor said to just google for it, which I've been doing for an hour now to no avail.

it needs to be something like this

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hJHb_etm_Bo/SUMCdni1f4I/AAAAAAAAAwI/hRP-wUt5N2U/s400/Empty+Your+Head+-+Gemini+Full+Moon.jpg

but empty. I don't care if it has separators or not, I just want to be able to do my freaking homework already and finding the image is damn near impossible for me, I must be doing something wrong.

I know Im asking for something stupid here, but Its 1:03 AM for me, and this is due in 8 hours I'd really really appreciate the help pit.

thanks in advance if anyone's willing.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Why not just erase the dividers in MS Paint to make it empty?

Erase > fill in tool
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I tried, but its a pain in the ass because there is no outline to the skull in that one, and my crappy mspaint skills can't put one in (especially since im using a laptop with no mouse)
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Quote by spiroth10
I tried, but its a pain in the ass because there is no outline to the skull in that one, and my crappy mspaint skills can't put one in (especially since im using a laptop with no mouse)

So, erase everything inside the head. Then, find printer. Use pen. Problem solved.
Why don't you just not do it? Homework is just a way for your teacher to control you.
Quote by alcoholicpanda
Depression?

Kill it with Lysol.

Quote by i_killed_bill
Some guy in a striped sweater stole all my hamburgers. **** was soooo not cash
And doing the homework so you pass and can get the hell out of school is a way for you to control the teacher.

just clone out the yellow lettering.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by MasterOfCows
Why don't you just not do it? Homework is just a way for your teacher to control you.

You're quite the rebel.
Use a unicorn head instead.

Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!

If this was what you were looking for, it was in the first page of Google Images. It would be easy to edit out the LV thing and then there's some space.
Quote by Gunpowder
You almost banged her? Well you get an almost high five!

*Stops half way*
I'd say the phrenology picture handles it quite well... damn professor never told us it was called that (its for a political science class).

and yeah, normally I'd just not do it, but I already didnt hand in one assignment and I can't really afford another 0.

Im in a small school that accepts literally anyone, as long as they have a GED or High school diploma. You could have a 65 average, or even just a local diploma or GED and get in, so they treat it a lot like high school.

so in other words I can't afford to blow it all off like I wish I could.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Quote by spiroth10
I'd say the phrenology picture handles it quite well... damn professor never told us it was called that (its for a political science class).

and yeah, normally I'd just not do it, but I already didnt hand in one assignment and I can't really afford another 0.

Im in a small school that accepts literally anyone, as long as they have a GED or High school diploma. You could have a 65 average, or even just a local diploma or GED and get in, so they treat it a lot like high school.

so in other words I can't afford to blow it all off like I wish I could.

the first statement contradicts the second
Quote by diminishedtobme
I think the male ones have dicks, Im not sure though.

Quote by tgregory2010
ah screw you lol

In the Valley of Vung
Pics of Kobain?
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
EDIT: ooooo those rascals and their anti-hotlinking ways!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Last edited by osXtiger at Oct 23, 2009,
Quote by Gyroscope
Pics of Kobain?

Quote by diminishedtobme
I think the male ones have dicks, Im not sure though.

Quote by tgregory2010
ah screw you lol

Quote by Intricacy13
the first statement contradicts the second

you'd think so, but the teachers (aside from my moronic english professor, who along with the entire class tried to convince me that media created culture entirely and that media was not a reflection of culture at all, but the SOLE influence of all culture. they are wrong, period end, no argument, I tried to convince them that people created the media, people who are part of culture, and thus media is nothing but a reflection of the culture as it is... but no, they just kept asking why. Someone brought up the war in iraq and said that everyone forgot it was about 9/11, and when I said 9/11 wasnt caused by iraq, people went batshit on me, then someone told me "then why do people think jackass is funny?" to which I responded "people thought other people doing stupid shit was funny since forever" they said no, where did it come from and I was like people seeing others falling down stairs and laughing, to which they again refuted me saying no, and I was like "so if you never saw it on TV you wouldnt think it was funny?"... they then ran out of actual questions and went to the retarded argument of "where did it come from, why?" which you can ask infinitely because the truth is it eventually will boil down to an unanswerable question, such as whats smaller than quarks etc...)

sorry about the little rant there..,.

but all the teachers aside from her are rather smart and do their job well surprisingly. It's just that they police homework like nazis sort of like they do in high school. I have to turn in outlines for essays and stupid ass shit like that, and if I dont, it doesnt matter how well I do on exams/essays, they will fail me.

also there is a strict attendance policy, no holidays off at all aside from 2 large breaks (winter and spring) and grading based on participation....

basically they tried to idiot proof the school. I dont belong here at all and Im transferring the **** out ASAP. I'm surrounded by morons and psychos who talk to themselves.

moral of the story is do your ****ing homework in highschool kids, or else college wont be any fun at all. In all honesty I'd rather 99% of the grading be in the tests like it used to be (and probably still is) at good schools. I'm smart and dont need to do half the shit they force you to in places like this to pass. I can improvise a 5 star quality 8 page essay in like an hour or so without any planning. I can walk in and take a test without studying and score at least an 85% (which I recently did). I never open my books, just sit and listen, and I know everything I need to.

listen, theres one chick in one of my classes who drives without a license and drunk frequently. I feel like a ****ing genius here, but I just know the truth is Im surrounded by inferior morons. Lol I have a mentally retarded friend who I spoke with about the english class thing, and even HE realizes how bad it is (note that this person once said how amazing it was that the moon is a star...)
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
oh and thanks for the help guys. and also great kobain joke. I wasnt even thinking about him but in all honesty its a really obvious connection to draw.

knowing that the man survived so long without a brain really makes me wonder why shooting him in the head killed him.

although looking at it that way, it is sad, that someone so mentally impaired could get to a beginner level at guitar. It truly is inspiring now that I have this knowledge, and I can understand why people ever liked nirvana, they are just humanitarians and felt so proud that little kurt could do more than tie his shoes.

ok thats really ****ing harsh, and I actually feel bad about being that mean to Kurt Kobain. He wasnt really all that bad (aside from at guitar)... he wasnt evil or anything ya know?
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Quote by spiroth10
oh and thanks for the help guys. and also great kobain joke. I wasnt even thinking about him but in all honesty its a really obvious connection to draw.

knowing that the man survived so long without a brain really makes me wonder why shooting him in the head killed him.

although looking at it that way, it is sad, that someone so mentally impaired could get to a beginner level at guitar. It truly is inspiring now that I have this knowledge, and I can understand why people ever liked nirvana, they are just humanitarians and felt so proud that little kurt could do more than tie his shoes.

ok thats really ****ing harsh, and I actually feel bad about being that mean to Kurt Kobain. He wasnt really all that bad (aside from at guitar)... he wasnt evil or anything ya know?

heh **** YOU MAN!
You could ask some of the guys in the Fox news thread for a pic.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.