I have been using a peavey vypyr 30W for awhile now and am looking to upgrade. My budget is about 800. I would love a JCM800 because that is what Dave Mustaine used but my budget is firm right now. Not looking for anything insanely crazy, but maybe a lower end marshall stack or something? I am not sure so suggest away please.

Also, my local guitar store is very bad. I live in a fairly small place so they don't get much of anything besides fenders and maybe 2 marshall amps. The amp may have to be bought online without testing but hopefully not.
Quote by Electric Eye
I have been using a peavey vypyr 30W for awhile now and am looking to upgrade. My budget is about 800. I would love a JCM800 because that is what Dave Mustaine used but my budget is firm right now. Not looking for anything insanely crazy, but maybe a lower end marshall stack or something? I am not sure so suggest away please.

Also, my local guitar store is very bad. I live in a fairly small place so they don't get much of anything besides fenders and maybe 2 marshall amps. The amp may have to be bought online without testing but hopefully not.

Have you tried looking into the used market?? You can get great deals on good amps if you're patient and do your research.
Check ebay and craigslist for the JCM 800 before you order anything new.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
I've heard the Bugera 1960 is a JCM800 clone.

so you could look into that?
Yeah I wish I could afford what he is using now! Well I guess he is still using this setup.

It's time to get a tube amp
There is a thread with suggested amps for metal that might help you.
2005 Ibanez RG1570
1998 Ibanez RG7620
1998 Mesa 2 Ch. Dual Rec
Quote by Tedward
I've heard the Bugera 1960 is a JCM800 clone.

so you could look into that?

no it's a plexi clone......with NO MASTER VOLUME!
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
blue voodoo if you want to play friedmans lead tones.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33