"UGers can discuss multiple topics, including those that do not necessarily have to do with guitar or even music. Many political, religious and topical issues are debated here."

i have to say, i think they overestimate the quality of discussion here. there are exponentially more threads about jerking off or bodily functions than serious topics/debates.

thoughts?
UGers can discuss multiple topics, including those that necessarily have to do with dumbassery. Circle jerking, shooping, and penisal issues are debated here.

Fixed.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Well, there is the religion thread, etc, so I guess thats true.

But other than that...
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Yeah, since they update that accurately every day
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
CUZ IF ITZ TEH BR00TAL ITS KOOL LIKE BR00TAL LEGENDS CUZ I PLAY PANTERA IN THAT GAME. RIP† DIME

^ don't forget those kind of posts
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
I wrote some of that. I was also the one to tidy up the UG Wiki page, be grateful, you bastards.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I don't think you're allowed to change it to something like you wanted it or else you get banned. I can't remember why.

Oh well.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Were are very intelligent. We talk about jizzing in wrestling class, moms jerking you off to fix your dick bend, auto-fellatio, etc
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I think they are exaggerating how intelligent and classy the pit's disgussions usually are. Considering basically any thread that has something about someone in it there's many rape replies about rape or masturbation.
I think you underestimate the pit, some threads are actually quite stimulating, for example anything that Ur All $h1t has posted in. His username sound dumb but his smartitude is maximum.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
The Pit The sh*t hole where everyones inbred.

Durp de durp Momma that was some mighty fine squirrel you's cooked..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Oct 23, 2009,
Quote by greenelephants
At least it's better than the ED entry.

Erectile dysfunction?
Heres the encyclopedia dramtica entry for the pit:

The Pit is the sphincter of Ultimate Guitar and is one of most obvious attempts to be another ebaumsworld or Something Awful or 4chan, even though they'll vehemently deny it, while simultaneously talking shit about these sites, not realizing that all of the old memes they sit and gurgle about all day actually originated on /b/. In The Pit, new***s desperately struggle to gain recognition by licking the assholes of any mod in sight. Although a standard internet forum, the language in The Pit has degraded into the same moronic squawking and memeing that can be found in other places around the web, albeit much, much more watered down and full of fail. The few members who have been on the site for longer than a week take the opportunity to break as many rules as possible before laughing at n00bs who attempt to do the same thing and get banned. UG even has pathetic attempts at 'raids', where a member will find a video of a shitty guitar player (which is ironic, because the entire forum consists of shitty guitar players), and repeat to tell them how horrible they are, all while spamming "UG FTW!" Somehow, even though it is against the rules to do this on UG, the mods are lazy and do nothing about it. They'll lay down the law only a couple of times a month, normally just to set an example to the other members who will ignore it anyways. Some mods also take their job too seriously and ban the **** out of anyone for the smallest reason. This is completely okay though because the user broke the no spamming rule and posted something irrelevant. It is also worth mentioning, that any time a meme is spotted on UG, it can safely be considered old meme, and thus, no longer funny. Prime examples of old memes spotted en masse on UG include, but are not limited to, LOL WUT, Shoop Da Whoop, and, regrettably, Caturday.
Last edited by puertonicob at Oct 23, 2009,
There are a few intelligent threads on UG, but some are plain stupid, still, the sense of humour is pretty good when replying to completely rediculous, unfathomable posts.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Most people don't click at the more serious threads that are quite or should In say very interesting. There are a few smart people here. Like myself.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by thegloaming
"UGers can discuss multiple topics, including those that do not necessarily have to do with guitar or even music. Many political, religious and topical issues are debated here."

i have to say, i think they overestimate the quality of discussion here. there are exponentially more threads about jerking off or bodily functions than serious topics/debates.

thoughts?
I think the pit has plenty of quality topics. And alot of the spamy type threads aren't popping up near as often. You being from 07 must of noticed also.
epic7734
Quote by thegloaming

i have to say, i think they overestimate the quality of discussion here.

No.
They overestimate YOUR quality of thread making fool.