This is just a feeler thread as I've been thinking about looking for a new amp that's a bit more versatile. I'm not disinclined to sell either, nor am I in dire needs to sell. I'm just looking to see what's out there. This amp is legendary and I assume if you're looking at this post you know all about it. It was also made in 1991, which means it's older than I am, and it's one of the first ones ever made.It has gain for DAYS and it's an extremely brutal amp. It has Mesa Power/Sovtek Preamp tubes that still have a bit of life left on them. It doesn't include a footswitch and also the handle on the top is missing. Aside from this and only a few nicks in the tolex it's perfect. I have recently taken away the front piece of wood, allowing you to see the tubes but I can include the wood if you want it.

As for price I'm not really set on anything, but as for trades I'm interested in a Laney VH100R, Hughes and Kettner Switchblade, Any Engl head, Marshall JCM 2000. Of course I can add cash to more expensive amps.

Thanks

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q84/etniesmuzikskater/5150.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q84/etniesmuzikskater/5150II.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q84/etniesmuzikskater/5150III.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q84/etniesmuzikskater/5150IIII.jpg
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
its a 1991 non-block letter? O_o

I thought all the early ones were block letter
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

yeah this one isnt a 1991 model. all the 5150s made in the first 2-3 years had EVH in block lettersunder the red and grean lights like the pic below of my old one

if you email peavey the serial number they can tell you what year it's from. i emailed them a while back when i got my 5150 and they got back to me within 2 days.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
trade plus a wee bit o' cash for my TSL60?
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
ahh well I must have the year wrong o.O. I'll email them and ask but I know I saw a 1991 inside somewhere *scratches head*

but no thank you spiff, the only Marshall I'd be interested in would be the 2000. Thanks for the offer though.
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
I mean the 100W spiff, I'm sorry
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

it's all good. best of luck!
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
no interest at all? I'm open to offers
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

My amp head + a set of EMG 81/85's?

If you haven't checked this amp out btw, you should. Amazing cleans for a high gain recto style amp!
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
No thanks on the B-52, I've never really been a fan, and I've just gotten rid of a set of EMGs myself

thanks for the offer though
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah