Poll: do you stick things into your fingers to test your calluses?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you stick things into your fingers to test your calluses?
Yes I do
22 50%
No I dont
11 25%
WTF
11 25%
Voters: 44.
stick sharp, pointy things (such as knives, sewing needles, thumb tacks, etc...) against/into their fingertips and laugh when their calluses stop it from doing anything?

or am I just a sick, masochistic bastard?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
I used to do that when I first started playing, when the callouses first showed up. Now I'm just used to having indestructible fingertips on my left hand.
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
stick sharp, pointy things (such as knives, sewing needles, thumb tacks, etc...) against/into their fingertips and laugh when their calluses stop it from doing anything?

or am I just a sick, masochistic bastard?

Technically, that's NOT masochistic. Cuz I'm guessing it doesn't hurt. If it does, play more guitar. I need to play more myself. My callouses are fading.
I insert things down my jap's eye

Man up TS
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Yes. And Yes.
Main Gear:

Xaviere XV-870
w/ 2 "Dream 180" Humbuckers + Mid Boost Mod + Coil Tap

Peavey Classic 30

Modified Dunlop CryBaby Wah
Digitech Bass Synth Wah
GFS Twin Overdrive
Way Huge Swollen Pickle
Line 6 DL4
Boss ME-70

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Technically, that's NOT masochistic. Cuz I'm guessing it doesn't hurt. If it does, play more guitar. I need to play more myself. My callouses are fading.

true, but I think the intent to hurt yourself counts enough for masochism. I might be wrong though.

Its wierd, my calluses are there and can be felt,a nd then if I sit and solo for a good hour or two, I look at my fingertips and theyre allr ipped up and shit.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Quote by slash_GNR666
I insert things down my jap's eye

Man up TS

Now that's just fucking SICK!
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
Its wierd, my calluses are there and can be felt,a nd then if I sit and solo for a good hour or two, I look at my fingertips and theyre allr ipped up and shit.
Change your strings now! And I'm jealous; you actually have the time to practice for 2 hours.