I am starting up a new online band that will be like a mix of Pantera, Hatebreed, Carcass, Meshuggah, Death and Mastodon. So its going to be brutal and heavy.

Members that are needed -

Singer/Screamer - Eurasian_C
Lead Guitarist 1 -
Lead Guitarist 2 -
Rhythm Guitarist 1 - Muckypup
Rhythm Guitarist 2 -
Bass - Muckypup
Drums - Muckypup

If you want to join, you must be able to record good quality tracks that sound clear and good.

If you want to join as a lead guitarist, you need to be able to play pretty good and fast solos, but they don't have to be complete shred.

If you want to join as vocalist, you have to be able to roar, scream, grunt and shout. This is a metal band, and metal needs this!

If you are going to post on here, PM me a sample so I can hear what you can do.
Last edited by muckypup at Oct 26, 2009,
4 guitarists? I don't mean to be dick but i think 4 guitar tracks and bass will just sound like mud. if it does work out i can't wait to hear it
I forgot to say, age, gender or whatever don't matter, as long as you like metal, you can join!

The reason I want 2 lead guitarists is for some Carcass style harmony solos, and the reason for the second rhythm guitarist is incase the song that has been written is to technical for me to play, then this rhythm player can do it.

I think that Guitar Pro files are the best way of sending song ideas, so if anyone posting could download Tux Guitar or if they already have Guitar Pro that would be cool.
to be honest nothing as of now. i need to buy something though, so i'm looking. I have revalver mkIII on my computer but i just need an interface
I'd be interested. I'm just trying to find something to record with.
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
I'd like this much. I've got a recorder but I'm not sure how much use it'll be, I've still not really figured out the subtleties of it. I'm sure if I had a sweet drum/bass track to lay tape on, I'd be able to do stuff.

I'm a vocalist/guitarist, but I've got no microphone as of now, and I'm pretty much running off of DI into the recorder.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I'm interested in vocals!!!

myspace.com/indignusmetal
Make me feel serenity when all is revealed
So easy to look back at life and question but I must
Seek the strength to push forward

Teach me to inscribe these words upon my heart
And cover me with the shadow of your hand
Hahah thanks dude, much appreciated!

So is this going? I'm up to do some writing/recording sometime soon!!

Quote by JayLacelle
4 guitarists? I don't mean to be dick but i think 4 guitar tracks and bass will just sound like mud. if it does work out i can't wait to hear it

Double tracked rhythm + harmony solos... wouldn't get very muddy as long as it as mixed right. Hell, quad tracking doesn't get muddy as long as it's well mixed.

I'm interested in getting some lead stuff down, I'll try and get something recorded so you can hear what my playing sounds like now in a little while.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.