My question to you pit, in this week 8 game coming up, who are you looking forward to winning? And my second question is who do you want to win the championship?

Week 8 Games

Arkansas at Ole Miss
Tennessee at Alabama
Vanderbilt at South Carolina
ULM at Kentucky
Auburn at LSU
Florida at Mississippi State

Personally I'm looking forward to Florida dominating MSU and hoping that even though I hate Tennessee, they beat 'bama and Florida goes back up to rank 1.
Quote by Unofficial
You're right, **** being 15, you guys are all jerks.

Why would you try and state a "defense?" There's no defense for being a plain old ass.

My Roflcopter pwns your Roflcopter

Firm supporter in having a first ever drum forum
Geaux Tigers! and not the ones who are also the war eagles... and also the minutemen... apparently Auburn has multiple personalities.

Quote by kjhelms
Personally I'm looking forward to Florida dominating MSU and hoping that even though I hate Tennessee, they beat 'bama and Florida goes back up to rank 1.

As a Tiger fan, I hope that Florida barely squeaks by MSU and Tennessee loses to Alabama because if we beat Bama while they are still ranked high, then we will get back to the top and our loss to Florida won't look so bad. Long shot though, right?
Tebow played a pretty terrible game last week. It might not be as big of a domination as you hope.

EDIT: As a UCF student, I hope the Gators win.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Go arkansas!!!!!! WOOOOO PIG

After the jew fest last week in the swamp, if we can come out and beat Houston Nutt our former coach i will be happy.
Yea, tebow was doing pretty bad last week. The Arkansas game should have been much better. Whether it's a blowout or not, I know Florida is gonna beat MSU. Hahahahaha yea that is pretty much a longshot, but I've always been a fan of LSU so goodluck with that. Florida is number one for me though.
Quote by Unofficial
You're right, **** being 15, you guys are all jerks.

Why would you try and state a "defense?" There's no defense for being a plain old ass.

My Roflcopter pwns your Roflcopter

Firm supporter in having a first ever drum forum