I'm looking for an amp. I play mostly metal, but like to dabble in other styles. My budget is prob no more than $300. I'm getting a Schecter C-1 Classic as well. I don't wanna go over 75w on SS, or equal loudness on tubes (idk tubes amps very much). That $300 would be for everything amp related.

I don't think I missed anything
Anyone have any good ideas for an amp that would suite me?
My babies:
-Epiphone 1958 Korina Explorer
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I just got the Peavey vypyr 75 for that price and it has great quality and a nice sound especially for metal and hard rock styles and you can customize the setting etc. for your preferred sound. But don't take my word for it go to your nearest guitar shop and try out some amps!
Not a Spider amp. Well, the Spider IV isn't THAT bad, but DO NOT get a Spider III.
ESP LTD EX400
Epi Explorer
Peavey JSX
Egnater Cab
DD7;NS2;ML2;RC20XL;BCB60;FS6;PH3
ISP Decimator
KH Wah
Pocket POD
Simmons SD9K

Quote by TheBodomBullet

Thank you, you've all been very informative and helpful (except you Mr_CiNiC, f*ck you.)
Love you too, babe.
Quote by eyebanez333
Will you buy used?

Damn! I thought I had said it all! Yeah, I'll buy used as long as it's "guaranteed to work used"

And I played a Spider IV yesterday, it was ok and def better than III. I've heard great things about Vypyrs, but I've also heard they have a high failure rate though
My babies:
-Epiphone 1958 Korina Explorer
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird
I found a an Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head and cab for 300 once... I don't remember where, however. Also it sounds as though that would be too loud for what you want. But I love mine, it does great for metal.
Guitar:
Jackson DX10D Dinky
Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head
Line Six 4x12 cab
Marshall MG10CD
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

Bass:
Ibanez ATK
Random ass EQ thing that's not even a real bass amp
1x18 2x10 cab