i already posted this message on les paul users group, no one responded, so i decided to put here:
I need a very versatil amp to play with a les paul, a non moddeling amp, something similar to a fender blues Jr, but more versatil and cheaper.
I'm in a quest to buy both amp and guitar, but I need an amp first, so please help this fellow UG'er.
All i need in the amp is the equalizer knobs. Price range 200 - 500 € the cheaper it is the sooner i get a les paul.

it's urgent!
Quote by supralightning
send your gf over to my place and ill give her a birthday present

Gear:
Fender Squier
SP-10 (i almost don't use it)
Boss DS-1
Boss RC-2 (very useful)
Boss GT-10 (hell yeah)
Good Headphones
Gameboy color

Lastfm
what kind of tones are you after? do you need the ability to get amp overdrive tones at low volumes? By that, i mean do you need a master volume or some form of powerscaling? i assume you want a similar wattage to a blues junior?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
what kind of tones are you after? do you need the ability to get amp overdrive tones at low volumes? By that, i mean do you need a master volume or some form of powerscaling? i assume you want a similar wattage to a blues junior?

Clean/ Rock/ Metal amp
yeah, i kinda need hi-gain tones but with low volume, i supose i could use just a speaker, since i'll use it with the pedalboard.
75/ 100 watts transistor amp
15/ 35 watts tube amp
and not very big
Quote by supralightning
send your gf over to my place and ill give her a birthday present

Gear:
Fender Squier
SP-10 (i almost don't use it)
Boss DS-1
Boss RC-2 (very useful)
Boss GT-10 (hell yeah)
Good Headphones
Gameboy color

Lastfm
find a used Crate Vintage Club, very underappreciated amp that sounds amazing with humbuckers.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Since you have the Boss floor unit, maybe something like the Tech 21 Power Engine?

Its basically just a powered speaker cab made for running effects units through. Its simple and will give you the tones you said you wanted. I cant remember the wattage on the thing, but its not a bad route to go. But you're just going to be hard pressed to find a metal amp that will also have good cleans for the price range you're looking at.
^ yeah, the budget is the problem. if you're willing to use pedals for all/most of the distortion tones, a fender pro junior might work, or that valvepower 18 watt marshall clone I got (you'd need to get a separate cab and make sure they ship to portugal, they're made in the UK) which'd be great for classic rock tones then use your pedals for heavier stuff.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
as much as i love a good les paul, take it from me TS, as an owner of several, it's the amp you chose that will have the greatest impact on your tone. don't cheat yourself here.
im thinking a marshall class 5 would suit you very well.
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
Quote by GrisKy
as much as i love a good les paul, take it from me TS, as an owner of several, it's the amp you chose that will have the greatest impact on your tone. don't cheat yourself here.

Agreed entirely. Dammit GrisKy, you always seem to beat me to it

Don't compromise too heavily on the amp, even if it means you'll have to save up for your LP for another few weeks!

If you like the Blues Jr so much, why not get the Pro Junior? Practically the same amp, just smaller and stripped down. Thomann has them for €420.

....Actually, hold on, just noticed that you can pick up the Blues Junior on Thomann for €459, within your budget!
If you want versatility, just pick up the fantastic Danelectro 'Cool Cat Drive' to go with it (only about €25) and then you can do anything from jazz up to classic/hard rock.

It means you'll have to wait it a bit longer before you get your hands on an LP - but in the knowledge that when you do finally get it, it'll sound amazing!
A good choice would be a used Mesa Boogie F-30 if you can find one. Another would be a nice clean amp like the Blues Jr and a Tech 21 Sansamp GT2 which should give you a variety of really nice tones at all the gain levels you need. After that you could get a MXR 10 band EQ for tonal tweaking if the tone knob on the BJ isn't enough. they're incredibly useful but confusing and difficult to use. Admittedly i bought mine over a year ago and it just sat on my amp for like 9 months but once you figure out how to control certain frequencies you'll be amazed at what tones you can achieve.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
i would love to suggest a bluesbreaker here, but it's not going to be nice to your wallet.